ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Why did toribash active players drop so heavily ?
At 2012 there was +14,000 players online at once.
But nowadays +500 is called many.
Why did the number drop so heavily ?
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
People grow up and responsibilities appears, i'm pretty sure that people still play toribash because of the long time they have been here (nostalgia and history) and the principal reason of that being friendships made here.

That's why you see the same members active.

Also, i have to admit that i wouldn't be very active if i didn't had friends here, is quite obvious that many people stoped playing because of their friends that don't play anymore (playing other games).

I still miss 2010-2013, for me it was probably the best era of toribash.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
There were never 14k concurrent players in Toribash.
Top number was about 2.5k when the game was released in Steam (note that it wasn't 2.5k players playing multiplayer but 2.5k people having their game client launched).
Peak MP number ever is about 1.2k, got there same time.

Also moving it away from discussion.
Because they somehow erased the ultimate rooms, where the pros where fighting up their skills to no limit.
They say the server was not filled with much players, but when it had at least 2 players everybody has been there.
Enjoint life
and also because this game is boring and is bringing no actual content.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
For the feeble brained, there is only so much you can do with this game. Something big needs to happen to reel this player base back in
The game gets an update every 3 years that brings new colorways. Despite from that it's a niche title that is really hard to get into if you are new. There isn't any good tutorial that explains how to play it decently. Just bad development really, that's it.
You mean new content right ? x)
I also agree the staff should focus more on in-game changes than all these forum events and such.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Forum staff != development team

Forum staff do what they can to keep players interested. Dev team isn't big enough to make huge gameplay changes. It also takes wrong directions from time to time by listening weird people with their weird ideas (whole esport thing and more).