Toribash
Original Post
(Community Service) ~Sounds~
I didn't really know where to make this thread, so I'm going to make it on off-topic.

When I play Toribash, I always have people's asking where I get my Kaia sounds. Well, I make them myself! If you want your own custom sounds and you're too lazy (or unable) to make them yourself, I can help you out for free

Just follow these easy steps:

1) Pm or post either the name of the song you want to take the sound from or the url of the YouTube video you want a sound from.

2) Tell me where/what part of the song/video you want me to extract.

Ex. Darude-Sandstorm 1:44-1:49

3) Wait a day and I'll pm you your sound!
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
I initially didn't think this was fit for off topic, but apparently it is, re-opened.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
I used midi studio 2014
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
I make one for free, no one responds. Someone makes thread in market, everyone comes. What the heck people? ;-;
No I mean someone made a thread in market for making Kaia's and sounds for 500tc and everyone came. I made same type of thread for free and no one comes.
this thread was also buried under many others, nobody could have seen it. just wait patiently or maybe try to make some TC yourself.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Me not trying to make tc ;-;

I don't even need tc anymore lol.

Someone please lock. If people ask me where I get my kiais ingame, I can just pm the privately.