Toribash

DzxK9

Your application has been denied on the premise that it has zero sustenance and effort.

LostMail

Your application has been accepted, not the best application but you seem genuine. Welcome to the clan and be sure to join the discord when you can.
Username: SereinityAge: Basically 13
Main mods: Akido, Boxshu, sparring and ABD
Previous clan: Kronic
Reasons on absence:I was bored, nobody was active and rarely anybody plays.
Why do I want to join XP: I want to join XP becuase I believe i've got good friendships with nearly everybody here, and I want to be more well known and just try make the community more a laugh.I hope that XP will actually recruit me because im actually good at the game( When im not high, and im not high as much anymore , only like 1 day for 6 hours max).

HiStOrY :
I started playing this game at the age of 5, when my dad first played it, somewhere in 2011. I was born in england but my parents are from east asia, somewhere near russia. I have played this game for a long time for the past years, but it was constantly in smurfs.The thing that really surprises me is that i still wasn't asked to be recruited, which kinda sucks, seeing that im actually a decent player with a lot of experience with high-ranked players, who i constantly play most of my time. I also play CSGO on my PC, Roblox when its boring as hell. I also got a PS4, so if you would like to friend me , my username is zxccaqzm-. I mostly play Rainbow Six Siege on there, where i got to Platinum 3 on sunday. I sooner or later get back on the game, playing for fun or trying to get to a higher belt. Currently im 2nd dan, and I'm just getting bored to play people, so i just want to join clans where there are actually good players in a clan, not to offend other clans or anything, but i believe that this clan has the most evolving players here.

Hope you read this soon. Wish you all a happy day.
(Ly chax).
Originally Posted by Sereinity View Post
Username: SereinityAge: Basically 13
Main mods: Akido, Boxshu, sparring and ABD
Previous clan: Kronic
Reasons on absence:I was bored, nobody was active and rarely anybody plays.
Why do I want to join XP: I want to join XP becuase I believe i've got good friendships with nearly everybody here, and I want to be more well known and just try make the community more a laugh.I hope that XP will actually recruit me because im actually good at the game( When im not high, and im not high as much anymore , only like 1 day for 6 hours max).

HiStOrY :
I started playing this game at the age of 5, when my dad first played it, somewhere in 2011. I was born in england but my parents are from east asia, somewhere near russia. I have played this game for a long time for the past years, but it was constantly in smurfs.The thing that really surprises me is that i still wasn't asked to be recruited, which kinda sucks, seeing that im actually a decent player with a lot of experience with high-ranked players, who i constantly play most of my time. I also play CSGO on my PC, Roblox when its boring as hell. I also got a PS4, so if you would like to friend me , my username is zxccaqzm-. I mostly play Rainbow Six Siege on there, where i got to Platinum 3 on sunday. I sooner or later get back on the game, playing for fun or trying to get to a higher belt. Currently im 2nd dan, and I'm just getting bored to play people, so i just want to join clans where there are actually good players in a clan, not to offend other clans or anything, but i believe that this clan has the most evolving players here.

Hope you read this soon. Wish you all a happy day.
(Ly chax).

Denied, try the following to try and spice up your app just that tiny bit more.

-Provide replays
-When talking about players, provide their names
-Talk in our discord so we get to know you
-Spend your time talking about toribash...not what rank you got on R6
(Envy) Mascot | Full time kick your ass in ABD'r

Hello

Im brazilians

Username: RangerKIL

Belt: 8th dan black belt (QI 8333)

My favorite mods: ABD, Boxshu, xspar and parkour.

clans i've been to: (Res), (Undead), (Gdl), (InfinityDEAD), (HATE), (Spartans) and my clã (Orion).

Thank you for your attention and I hope you like it, I would be happy to be part of this clan and its victories and also help in difficult times.

sorry for the english if they don't understand something.
Here goes a second try

Hi, my name is GRANDPY. I am 14 years old; I have been playing Toribash for 2 years so far.

Toribash
-In Toribash, I frequently play mods such as Boxshu Mushu, and aikido/ABD. Although I have taken a small break from this, I plan on getting back into sparring, when I have the time. I do, every once in awhile , play lenshu, and when I do play that, I win a decent amount of games, so that’s good.

Toribash:Boxshu

-In Boxshu my skill varies. I am generally decent, and can have long streaks sometimes. Some days, however, I don’t do very well. I use simple openers, which usually works. Otherwise, I use my own moves/openers that allows me to adapt to situations easily

Toribash:Aikido

-Aikido basically begun my Toribash career. I played continuously on that mod until around brown belt, which is when I decided to branch out and try other mods. I did have openers that worked on a lot of people, but they’re sort useless now, so I use variations of the noob clap, which works better for me.::: I’d say I’m decent in aikido, but some players say otherwise.

Toribash:Sparring

-I started sparring around 3 - 4 months ago, and, considering I taught myself with no references, I feel that I’m alright. I do see flaws in some of my replays, such as my change of speed, and keeping steady momentum. Another problem that has come to my attention is when I try to spar for realism. I think that I am moving perfectly when I do this, but usually it results in me moving to slow.

Social Skills

-I am generally shy to strangers. I do try to creep into conversations every once in awhile, but otherwise I keep quiet until someone comes to me. Online I am more open, considering I don’t have to speak to anyone via voice or face, but I still am shy.:::::Once you get to know me, I do become open, and my introvert self basically disappears.

Hobbies

- Usually, other than Toribash, I play Beat Saber. I’d say I pretty good at beat saber for my age. I also like to draw ( I frequently draw anime, though I try other things as well. Been thinking about getting into realistic portraits), and go outside with friends.

End

- I feel that I misjudged the effort needed to have a chance at this clan (I did, completely). Now I know that the players in your clan aren’t just nobodies; you take players in with a great personality, and skill. I really hope that you guys will consider me this time.
-----
CANCEL, GOING FOR DADDY
Last edited by GRANDPY; Feb 11, 2020 at 01:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
chalk