Ranking
Original Post
Clan logo.

Greetings folk, I'm here today to request a clan logo in exchange for toricredits!

Note: our clan should be able to appease any issues regarding the price of the request with no problem.

As for request in general; we're after an all-purposes logo that may be used on the main clan page, avatars, logos, signatures etc.

As for our inspiration, we're after a logo with post apocalyptic styled logo similar to the artwork that will be added for reference below. We'd prefer the to logo show a desolate wasteland view with a city in the background & dark color scheme as referenced in the picture below.
Please view this image in order to gain an understanding of the style of artwork we're requesting!

Reference.

Just to clarify, the name of the clan is Desolate yes?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
it is, I give myself the right to answer as I myself am a member
Find me ingame and duel me
W.I.P's
This is me just showing where I'm going with it. Hope its getting somewhere for ya. Will frequently post updates.

W.I.P 1

W.I.P 2

W.I.P 3

Last edited by Kr3s; Mar 26, 2018 at 04:03 AM. Reason: Update W.I.P
TORIBASH-ACADEMY
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by NitrateDash View Post
Just to clarify, the name of the clan is Desolate yes?

Indeed it is sir, sorry for the confusion.

Originally Posted by heat View Post
it is, I give myself the right to answer as I myself am a member

Of course <3

Originally Posted by Kr3s View Post
This is me just showing where I'm going with it. Hope its getting somewhere for ya. Will frequently post updates.

Thankyou very much for working on this request, although this is not exactly the type of logo we're searching for, I may not have explained it very clearly but we're after an imagine resembling the reference provided. I apologize for any confusion!
I'm going for that elegant New Vegas feel with a bit of erosion
Here's a work in progress
Colors are not final

WIP

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
Originally Posted by NitrateDash View Post
I'm going for that elegant New Vegas feel with a bit of erosion
Here's a work in progress
Colors are not final

That's very impressive! Certainly going in the direction we're after, can't wait to see the next work in progress!

WIP 2

Nearing finalization, just looking for comments about the colors and overall theme of the logo.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
That's amazing so far! As for comments about the colors and overall theme, I'd prefer the blue in the banner to be switched out for another color & the "Desolate" text to be a rustic type color & faded finish to it.

As for the top section, nothing to critique here, although it would be interesting to see a version with lights & a moon in the background if possible.

& the "Enjoy your Stay" section could be a have a little more texture / rust to it & possibly a red color instead of the cream color it current is. I'd also have to check with co-leader of to see if they are happy with the "Enjoy your stay" quote as well.

Anyways, overall it's looking fantastic, keep it up!
Sup
I accidentally made an error during the editing process, but it actually made quite an improvement which (in my opinion) looks better.

WIP 3

I decided to keep the banner blue, and it improved the "Desolate" error that I made. It kinda further gives the night life feel of New Vegas. Did whatever I can with the lights without looking to horrid. In the end, it's your say. Tell me what you think.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!