Ranking
Half throw.
Attached Files
half_throw.rpl (35.7 KB, 6 views)
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
lol ive been attempting to play around with cog and getting my opponent off balance
2 vids from today
Attached Files
throw tr.rpl (51.5 KB, 9 views)
throw try pt2.rpl (32.6 KB, 7 views)
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
Also somebody tell me what i did wrong here.
I set up a perfect harai goshi and fail terribly. I couldn't get the rotation going.

Aquita, ignore what Thronior posted about your harai goshi, he is completely wrong. The throw didn't work because you had a grip on his head while he had a grip on your elbow. This caused you to not get any pull from that arm, giving you no chance for rotation. The fix is to simply ungrab, and you would have been able to get the pull from that arm you needed.
Last edited by Rouxster; Aug 31, 2016 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Replay file was messed up. removed it
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Pulled something twice off today. Any clarifications from the TA gods ?

For the Lift Counter replay. Is it an armbar with rotation ?
Attached Files
Best Something So Far.rpl (77.3 KB, 5 views)
[TA] Lift Counter.rpl (43.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by iPrime; Aug 31, 2016 at 02:46 AM.
Haha! Ur mad!
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
Aquita, ignore what Thronior posted about your harai goshi, he is completely wrong. The throw didn't work because you had a grip on his head while he had a grip on your elbow. This caused you to not get any pull from that arm, giving you no chance for rotation. The fix is to simply ungrab, and you would have been able to get the pull from that arm you needed.

you also extended your leg to early
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
If he pulled his opponent a bit sidewards, he would have it easier to rotate because he would be able to pull with his left arm.
Originally Posted by iPrime View Post
Pulled something twice off today. Any clarifications from the TA gods ?

For the Lift Counter replay. Is it an armbar with rotation ?

First one is full throw. That was very tight nice job.

The second is a half throw after landing the 2 on 1 grips.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
this is an example of a leg sweep i shouldn't have tried. His cog was on the wrong side of the leg.
-----
also concepts solidified in my mind today. legs straight ankles extended bending at hips and abs is longer than your upper body and two on one grabs are powerful
Attached Files
akidofails weree.rpl (57.3 KB, 5 views)
akido twiesdfds.rpl (56.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by monkeyishi; Aug 31, 2016 at 06:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Look at that Suplex !!
Attached Files
you got the 002.rpl (58.1 KB, 8 views)
Why would humans have arms when they do have legs?