Toribash
Please do continue to send me dome replays, I'll need 10 to do an episode, and I may just shove all of peoples replays as opposed to one.
trying to help by posting this
Attached Files
#lp_0_(YourName).rpl (455.9 KB, 4 views)
zweadfg.rpl (1.09 MB, 4 views)
rr2.rpl (1.15 MB, 5 views)
vv.rpl (562.1 KB, 4 views)
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
PANKU, I will probably be able to do a replay showcase soon and I was not able to record because of some clan things and family troubles.
Okay, now i have my first 10 replays, even though some are by the same person this will have to do for now, thanks for being the first submissions boys, and/or girls!

I will record that tomorrow, since I did some videos for today.
So sorry about having not been around or having made the video or done anything in past 5 days. I had something come up with my life and got pulled away from everything by that, but I will be back soon. For now I will still be on forums.
You know I've been sick on off for past 2 weeks, it sucks. I feel much better today, so I will at least record this replay showcase and then try to do an episode or two of gameplay.
Uploaded my first replay show case yesterday and am read to do another. So send in your replays please. ^_^
Okay so I am back and it's time for me to get back into some YouTube. Probably by next week I will have all my stuff set up, I plan to do a few videos of me playing in between then for testing. So I need you, yes you! To send in your replays, multiplayer or single player, limit yourself to three replays per week, I will go through and pick the 10 best replays, and only allow for one replay per person. Unless I do not have enough replays submitted yet.

Pm me any question or concerns you may have. Have a nice day! ^_^
Guess I'll be the first. We can send in any type of replay right? Sorry if these aren't very good, or too long
Attached Files
parkour_mirrors_edge.tbm (27.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Instep; May 28, 2018 at 06:57 AM.
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread