Toribash
Originally Posted by nikootso View Post
ive tried asking a topic of somesorts or like atleast something but no response and i find it difficult to just ramble random bull****

You can always just join in what we are talking about, you can also talk about what has currently been happening with you and what you wish to do in the future, we will be glad to respond to your message if it is worth responding to, what I mean is you have to put effort into your message for us to think of responding back to you.

Originally Posted by Jester View Post
I can provide TC rewards and my QI is pretty low for the good good items but I can do other items or whatevs.
I like the parkour idea that sounds pretty good. Maybe we can double up on that idea and do other events where you can pair up for realism spars and a judge can pick the best pair. I think you suggested sparring before but I can't remember. Mani you def can post replays here. Were just trying to get more content in our messages and make a better record for our clan history instead of just talking casually here with no substance. This is the conclusion I and Fyre came to as a solution

Good items for an event is hard to get these days, the idea with paring up is a great idea... Seeing you both making an event is a great thing because I'm sure the event would turn out great! Good luck with managing the event and making it turn out really great!
This clan's activity is a real dream.
Jester's example of WAPOW was great, since WAPOW was clearly unstoppable in many was, clan activity and ingame activity too, they managed to take out Obey from the throne of clan list, which were in that position for years. I adore seeing this kind of seriousness regarding forums posts since this forum is never seen like a place that would have "quality posts". That's something i am constantly trying to introduce at my clans thread, since in my eyes our ingame activity is very solid and still going, but the thing is, most players actually don't believe in quality posts, and what i mean by that is:
They don't want to
I wish they did, but who am i to make everyone to start posting quality posts

the replay idea is in every clan, and its great
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
Thanks for the Support
I'm glad to see the clan is actually taking stuff seriously(For the most part)
Does anyone know any mod makers that would be able to help develop a mod As I'm not too sure if there are any parkour mods with the type of routes as I had described
since i only became a true forum user when i got the namechange, im only going to 100 now, after almost 7 years of account, i really wished i started using forums sooner
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
I never posted on forums and that got me kicked out of clans that I REALLY liked. But back then I had no idea where to post. I had nothing to say. But now it’s like I actually have a purpose to post and if I don’t think what I have to say is important enough to post here I’ll post on wibbles. I just find it funny how I have this old account and got nowhere with posts or belts
Ily <3
Same here, back then I never knew what to do in the forums but when I started a clan I started learning how to use the forums, I got the hang of it then I started liking to post especially in wibbles.
Yo Update Time!
Alright so this post will be me setting the bar for what we are currently looking for substance wise in our posts nowadays. I would like to start my update with some details practice wise I have gotten in on my days off from work!

1. Practiced controlling my tori in begballgore, its pretty good mod for learning how to react and make life or death decisions to dodge the cannon balls flying at you. Not to mention its extremely fun to do with a friend.
2. Got in some WAR practice (Just know I am average at everything and excel at nothing) did a round in boxshu and had some fun with it.
3. Also got in some casual ABD practice in the war previous to the one above so that is always nice ( Even though I HATE ABD with a serious passion)
Nostalgia Time
So recently went back to WAPOW's old old old thread, meaning the first one lmao. Read through my hundreds of old posts from my old account, downloaded some old replays of when I was on the verge of evolving into a good player (Aka I am trash now dunno what happened) and found some fun replays of me. Note I use to be cocky and cringe. Literally called the entire TGS clan N00bs for not being top 10 in the ranks lmao. But I am gonna put some of those replays below because why not. They will be in the form of a gyazo gif so you guys don't have to download anything to watch them.
GOALS!
1. Learn more control over my tori in the form of sparring. (Hopefully Mani can help me alot )
2. Learn how to run again for the sparring lmfao
3. Refine my old Aikido skills so I am not complete dead weight in that category.

Replays!!!

My second spar ever from 4 years ago

My only ever parkour from 3 years ago

Note I have not improved in either sparring or parkouring since then lmfao

Discord: TrulySilly#0001

Clans I have graced with my presence
[WAPOW] [Elite] [VanirGodz] [Zero]