Ranking
Original Post
How To Host A Successful Betting Server
Betting servers are easy to get going, but it takes a risk! You have the possibility of no one joining and no one betting, but don't worry, the more time you put into it the better outcome you will get!

First, it is important to know when to host a betting server. You can find information about ingame stats on the top right of the forums. This lets you know how many players are online. Wait until there are about 300+ players, that is a good amount of players to have a good server, even though it can be done with less.

Here are the steps to opening a betting server.

Steps for Betting Server

Once you have your room set up, you are going to want to do a Global Broadcast to draw attention to your room and get people coming and betting.

Global Broadcasting

Once your server is up and running, you will have many responsibilities. Most keeping your server up running, which is the easy part.

Running Your Server

One thing that keeps players into the server itself are nudges, many players will spend their tc to be at the front of the line when they are erching to fight. Always keep your Nudges up to date.

Nudges

Decap Prizes are another major thing you will see during many betting servers. This attracts many players to the server, and it also increases the amount of nudges you will receive.

Decap Prize

Having two OPS in the room is helpful most of the time, but how do you decide who a trustful co-host is?

Co-Host

I know the most important part of hosting a bet server to you is, "HOW WILL I MAKE TC DOING THIS?"

How Do I Make TC?

Eventually the server will die and the players will start to leave, this will always happen and it usually starts to happen when the bets start slowing down. You can either choose to Broadcast again, or let the remaining players play for fun.

Hopefully this will help you have a successful betting server. Goodluck!

(If I come up with more information, I will add it to this post.
Also, if you have anymore information, post it below, put [add it] at the end of the post and I will put it in the post, Thanks guys.)
Last edited by WorldEater; Oct 28, 2017 at 09:21 AM.

Good tips. Lots of information, and can really help me, including others when hosting betting servers. Thanks.
This will come quite in handy for new players that are bound to be full of questions. Thanks for making this Suck, it's a nice guide full of some good information
Nice tips
full of info
but if u want to make more better
u have to explain what every command do in the first spoiler
Example:
/minbet 100 (Sets up the minimum amount of tcs players will be allowed to bet.
shouldn't be a big deal u can tkake them from the kink
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
Nice tips
full of info
but if u want to make more better
u have to explain what every command do in the first spoiler
Example:
/minbet 100 (Sets up the minimum amount of tcs players will be allowed to bet.
shouldn't be a big deal u can tkake them from the kink

Thanks for letting me know. I started adding that info when I got further into the guide. I'll go back and add it, even though most of it is common sense.

Thanks suck!
This is a nice guide. It is very fluent and not sloppy. Good work!
Last edited by tylercoon; Dec 29, 2013 at 06:24 PM.
I added some explanations about what some of the commands due when your starting the server. Thank you guys for your support and nice comments.

Thanks, Suck, I'll be looking into hosting one myself.
Maybe you could add something about having a trustful co-host?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Add some examples to the ingame commands
they might literally type

/decapprize <432TC>

Remember the ingame command:

/motd (message)

its a message that appears right when you join the room.
It could be a notice like this:

^26 Nudges are 100 TC to _______, Be a dick in the server, I'll ban you.

As simple as that