Toribash
You'll be screwed with a clan tag.

[Clan]+Katsuya will make people call you dumb.
Also, when playing, your name will have a "+" on the scores, which doesn't happen with a real old-schooler.

Congratulations, sir.
Originally Posted by +Katsuya View Post
I can still fake out the nubs though o\

so, taking everything into account:

Actual old schoolers would perceive you as the unpopular guy trying way too hard to gain their respect.

Non-old schoolers that have been around longer than a few months would feel that you are taking in game respect way too seriously, as the normal person doesn't really care if you are an old schooler or not at this point.

"nubs" may "ohhh" and "ahhhh" slightly, but generally what they will look at more so is your belt rank and actual abilities. Fail to deliver there and you don't even get minor ego inflation.

Eventually the "nubs" would enter set two, and even if they did have any remote respect... would just take on the feelings covered in set two that would over-ride anything occurred in set three (again just in regards to the magical plus sign).
And while you are doing this right now, you are making yourself even look stupider because you can't see the + in the forum username if you truly are an old schooler(like me ).
this kid seems pretty cool
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
hai lancer_c! :3
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow let me guess next people will have a fake ~ symbol saying OHH I GT POWERZ W00t Fr ME@
Welcome, DestinyPower.
You last visited: Nov 19, 2016 at 10:58 PM
[~]Destinypower does

one day or mabye 1 year I'll have a damn ~
Welcome, DestinyPower.
You last visited: Nov 19, 2016 at 10:58 PM