ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Hello.
Hello.

As you can easily see, I returned. Took me quite a while.
I've got several things that I would like to say and I'll just get them out of the way one by one, as I guess that would be the easiest thing to do in this situation.

#1 Apology
I want to apologize to all members of Addicted, non-members that I was in contact with and all the others that I had the pleasure of meeting while in this community. I owe you all an apology, for leaving without saying anything, leaving you behind and just vanishing. I want to especcially apologize to Aika, which I will do via PM, as I believe that this action is needed in that matter.

#2 Why I left
I vanished, because I had very tough times in life and, at least in my younger mind, it made sense to move on. I also, if I remember correctly did some sort of "I quit" thing before, and everyone was upset with me being so dramatic about, so I did believe that just getting the fuck out would result in a different reaction.
Didn't happen. I could've been this smart then, but the deed is done now. I left like an asshole. I don't want to bore you with the details, but I did have my reasons, although to be fair these reasons were not at all worth being such a cunt to all of you. I did let you down, and I see that. I want to apologize for that, once more.

#3 What now
I don't expect any forgiveness, since I have been gone for quite some time, but I do want you to know that I am sorry for my behaviour. (I remember apologizing quite often, back in the day). I went ahead did some reading on the forums and it seems like you all did fairly well without me. I don't know why but since I saw Toribash on Steam I sort of got back the old vibe, and felt like playing again. That's why I am here again.

#4 Addicted
I assume you don't want me here anymore, if so, that's okay with me, although I will stay so you can ask me anything or do w/e floats your boat concerning the situation. Keep the flaming to a minimum though, I'd appreciate it. I know I'm a dick. I don't believe you want me back as a leader, although I will go ahead and delete some pictures of me, because I don't want them out in the open like this. Thanks for the creativity though, I chuckled quite a bit, seeing them. On the other hand we might just reboot this whole place and go back to the old days. (I doubt that would happen, but it would be fairly interesting to see this clan sprout new life)

I hope you are all at best health, if you want me here, or let me transition back a little bit for old-times sake, I would happily chat with you. If you decide on not wanting anything to do with me, I cannot blame you for that and will go back to where I was before, no hard feelings.

Greetings,
Nobud
WHAT

Before anything else: How many PMs did you get about joining? Because we redirected every newb to "PM Nobuddie he'll respond you as soon as he checks the pms"

block of text
Keep the flaming to a minimum

you robbed a sperm bank because you're a cum guzzling faggot
Okay, now that all greetings and explanations are done, you're accepted and leader'd. You stay as the clan's certified bus driver tho, no questions(ask Aika for the story).

Next time if you feel bad about something go write a thread in A-Lair like flXy did, and if you feel like fucking disappearing until the next conjuction of all planets, write in inactivity thread.
PS

You're right in time for the clan league, we needed players and since you "feel like playing again", hehueueuhehue.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
I got some, but I deleted them. As if anyone will ever get into Addicted with again.

Will do. I just assumed not everyone has the password for the Lair, so I just posted it here. Plus people like Powas need to know of these exciting news as well.
(I only can go in there because of mod rights, I forgot the password)

Also, I'm up for the league. I always was the worst player in the clan (as far as I can recollect), but I don't care. I just have exams in uni coming up, but some toribash won't hurt I guess. For the old times sake. Is it possible that since it launched on steam, it sort of revived itself? Any other major changes I missed?
(I only can go in there because of mod rights, I forgot the password)

God, you're a scrub, I never used this password and I still remember it.
I highlighted everybody in #polska (polfags) about your comeback.

I had exams in uni when I was doing final tests as GM and hosting tourneys. So like, huh, it doesn't matter.

Since Steam launch the game got slightly more active, and quite a few things changed, but generally everything stays the same.

Enter #addicted at irc.toribash.com or use
http://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?cha...c.toribash.com

it'll be easier to use irc

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Yeah, as I said, should be doable. Where do I sign up? (once the others said, wether or not they want me here).
PLEASE FUCK OFF BACK TO BUS DRIVING

But honestly
I don't know how others feel but I ain't even mad. I know I was the first one to make jokes about your disappearance but hey It's pretty normal for me. You did pretty stupid thing - many people go inactive without a single word but you were a leader, you could just say "I'm leaving" and It would be fine. You acted like a dickhead but I guess it's not reason to hate you.

Welcome back.

tho I'm still laughing when I hear "Nobuddie came back"
derp
Cheers Shadowelf.

#ADDICTED2014

Seriously. If you read this, and you are a member of this clan. Get off of your ass and make this a proper clan again. (or try at least)
Nobud, if we didn't want you in this we wouldn't have made stupid jokes, we would've just kicked you out.

Anyway, when I first saw the thread I was like "Something's wrong, what is this? Wtf" but I'm glad you're back I guess.
Ain't mad about shit, just pretty surprised tbh, haha.

Wb yo.