Ranking
View Poll Results: Do you think they should lower the tc price to make clans?
YES!
4 Votes / 25.00%
Maybe
0 Votes / 0%
I dont know
1 Votes / 6.25%
NO WAY!
11 Votes / 68.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Personally, I think that lowering the price of a new clan would result in many shitty clans. The more clans we have, the less it means to be in one. Even a prestigious one. So my answer is no.
Well it shouldn't matter if a clan is "shitty". Think of it as having a group of people with a common interest. I say yes, just because some users can't get 30k and it lessens the experience for them.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
Well it shouldn't matter if a clan is "shitty". Think of it as having a group of people with a common interest. I say yes, just because some users can't get 30k and it lessens the experience for them.

Wrong. Most people just make clans because they want to have their own clan to stomp about in. Most don't even care about their members. The amount of money doesn't matter, people allowing or disallowing clans is needed. Biased or not, this system is silly.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
DALIR DID IT
Well ya "MOST" people but not all, I have no problem with the approval system but the amount of money is the problem. Like you said, MOST people just want a clan to stomp around in, shooting cream cheese in the air and howling but for others, (Like me :SadFaec: ) I want the experience of having a group of people to take on the cream cheese shooting world.

Of anything, I recommend a new clan approval system to test if the leader will be leading a gang of cream cheese shooters or a gang of eh...Not cream cheese shooters? This way, the price can be lowered for the people who want the raw experience.

Ay don't edit me you jew l:U
Last edited by ChrisDom; Dec 30, 2008 at 05:23 PM.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?