ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Сoncerts you've visited
Tell us, what best concerts have you visited in your life! With photos if u like ^)
[Damned] Clan Bank. All inventory on sale
I went to a Roger Waters concert a few years ago. He's one of the singers from Pink Floyd.

It was pretty sweet.
i liek turtelz xd
I went last year at the Ac/dc concert in Milan.
It was so nice.
There's also another Ac/dc's concert this year in Italy, I'll go also at that :/
Long gone
hardcore music plays a big role in my life, i wouldnt be the same person without it
just the feelings i take home when ever i go to a show are so amazing and life changing, punching kids in the head, getting punched in the head ect gotta love it .
heres the list: bands ive seen
graves of valor, parkway drive, mychildren mybride, the yellow sign, our bother the butcher, salt the wound x2, reaching your end x2, the number 12 looks like you, the analyist, stick to your guns, we came as romans, i see stars 3x, within the ruins, a plea for purging, see you next Tuesday, oceano, and hell followed with x5, miss may i, iwrestledabearonce, august burns red, enter shikari, i am abomination.
^was at this show
Last edited by thesorrow1; Mar 15, 2010 at 03:06 PM.
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
AC/DC - a few weeks ago
Soundwave Festval - 2008-2010
Slipknot - October 2008
and a lot more which I can't be bothered to list, but primarily Hard Rock/ Heavy Metal stuff.
I saw Muse 2 weeks ago in Philadelphia. It was like an orgy to the ears.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
The last concert i went to......Dream Theatre two days ago.
And this thursday im gonna see Guns n' Roses.

And.....yeah, i know this thread is for "concerts you've visited".
Im not stupid.
lol wut
-Paramore last month ago.
-Hadouken a couple of weeks ago.
-The Editors last Saturday.
-The Hoosiers two years ago.
-Idlewild last year.
-Stereophonics last year.
-The Killers last year.
-T In The Park music festival 08, 09 and if all goes to plan, I'm going this year too.
-Wizard music festival 07, 08, 09 and if all goes to plan, I'm going this year too.

I think that's about all of them.

Damn I wish I wasn't so poor. Then I'd be able to go to more concerts besides some crappy roger waters.

Yes I know that contradicts my last post. But to tell you the truth, I have other bands that'd I'd prefer to see than some ex-pink floyd who has a crappy band that screwed up most of the songs.
i liek turtelz xd