Ranking
Original Post
[REL]Elevator Shaft!
This is the first good mod that I think I've ever made. It is also quite simplistic. You are in an elevator that has lost control and is falling down. You must fight to the death before you get crushed from the fall. You have to zoom in to see the fight because I didn't think to make the walls transparent at the time, and when I tried to fix it in World Builder, well, you know the end of that story...

Settings:
Match Frames: 320
Turn Frames: 20
Engage Height: 1400

This took me about an hour to make since I haven't used World Builder in a while. Have fun!

Attached Files
elevatorshaft.tbm (1.1 KB, 21 views)
0elevatorshaftexample.rpl (15.3 KB, 16 views)
[CBK]
omg >.<
this hurts my eyes in shaders >.< if ppl are using shaders then objects you placed through the ground will look like crap.
Originally Posted by Brain112 View Post
omg >.<
this hurts my eyes in shaders >.< if ppl are using shaders then objects you placed through the ground will look like crap.

I know, I have shaders, too. And they had to be deep. When I put them just on the gorund, even with static on, they became unstable for some reason.

I haven't had shaders on recently, though. I've needed the 3D graffix to be used for other things.
[CBK]
its imposible for them to move while being static... you didnt do something right there then...
Originally Posted by Brain112 View Post
its imposible for them to move while being static... you didnt do something right there then...

Simple answer:
Originally Posted by SrgtCorn View Post
I haven't used World Builder in a while.

I'll remake it when I feel like it.
[CBK]