Ranking
togo you got a few stuff mistyped or spelled not anything picky but you got some words that you made different words like "now" and was supposed to be "not" etc. do some editing do stuff like that and then i like it.
War Head Application

About me

Name: Davonne Davis
GMT: -5, New Jersey
Nationality: African, Native American.
Added Information: My name is Davonne Davis as said above. I'm currently 16 turning 17 the 20th of April. I live in a small town named Carteret. I live with my younger brother and sister and a independent mother. I enjoy basketball as a hobby and is what i want to do as i get older for a career. I play for my HS basketball team so if i'm not on early i'm most likely at practice. Sometimes helping my mom around the house and so on. That's just basics about me and what i do till this day. If any questions please ask.

In-Game Info
Belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt
In-game: I'm in-game almost everyday. Unless i'm busy but i always try and make time to see whats up in-game. My in-game strengths are Greykido, Aikido, AikidoBigdojo, Rk-mma, ErthTK, A bit of Taekkyon. My in-game weaknesses are i suppose Mushu if its a "real mod" Anyways. I will also be available for any Clan events this clan proceeds on doing. Such as Tournaments, Clan wars, Etc. I'm also competitive i would say. I'm not the type of person to "rage" over a shovel, lift, etc. Of course i'll be mad but it's best not to let me feelings get in the way of my game play.

Forum Info
I'd like to start saying i would rate my forum activity a 9. I check forums everyday and at least post 4-5 times. I check forums to see such things in the Market, Suggestions, Sells, Arts, And whatever clan i'm in thread. I'm different from others i suppose because i like to express my feelings. I like to be completely honest with whatever clan mate or friend i have. I also like to give suggestions to the clan for improvements there and here but overall i believe this clan is on the right foot. Not that it matters on what i say. There's not much to say about the forums but i just wanted you guys to know what i do daily on forums.

Why choose WarHead?
I've been watching you guys lately(well not lately Haha) But i like the way you guys are as a clan. You guys have a sense of humor and joke around with each other. You guys are also not just in-game orientated but Forum orientated also in which i like. This clan is differ from other clans. This clan has great members and i think i would fit in to help this clan grow even healthier then it is already. I've seen you guys in game also and even played against some of you. These are the main reasons why i choose WarHead

Replays
My Multi-Player replays at the moment
Attached Files
MP1.rpl (38.8 KB, 5 views)
MP2.rpl (71.7 KB, 5 views)
MP3.rpl (81.6 KB, 6 views)
MP4.rpl (38.6 KB, 5 views)
MP5.rpl (49.4 KB, 5 views)
Belt (3rd Dan Black Belt or higher): 10th dan Black belt
Steam Name (optional):Corps.Bluestar
Skype Name (optional):
Skype Name (optional):
Why do you want to join : I want to join because I want to try and help improve this clan and try to make it #1 in the clan list.
What can you offer WarHead: well I could offer you some help :3 I will do some helpful stuff for the clan with reasons
Something interesting about you (again... Togo doesn't like reading 3 page essays):
What aren't you... Tell us the things you absolutely aren't: I like toribash and sex
Do you know someone in the clan/recommended by someone?imebagg ( sexy beast )
Previous clans?: Ascend and Extreme
Time zone:+8
Previous names/alt accounts?: Reckless 22( Only alt I have)
In-game activity on a scale of 1-10:10
Forum activity on a scale of 1-10:8
Please Type "WarHead is the best" as creatively possible 3 times: WarHead is the best 3x
Player card (optional... but recommended):
Attached Files
B_ King.rpl (487.1 KB, 5 views)
B_Striken.rpl (145.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by bazoozo; Jan 20, 2014 at 08:16 AM.
Smoggyz, the app seems really good, seems active, haven't seem the replays though, but for me it's a Yes.

Bazoozo, I've talked with dime and you seem like a good member to have, so Yes.
[21:19] <@Arctic> n sei pq o ed foi tirar o pinto mano
como pinto no almoço
Originally Posted by smoggyz View Post
War Head Application

About me

Name: Davonne Davis
GMT: -5, New Jersey
Nationality: African, Native American.
Added Information: My name is Davonne Davis as said above. I'm currently 16 turning 17 the 20th of April. I live in a small town named Carteret. I live with my younger brother and sister and a independent mother. I enjoy basketball as a hobby and is what i want to do as i get older for a career. I play for my HS basketball team so if i'm not on early i'm most likely at practice. Sometimes helping my mom around the house and so on. That's just basics about me and what i do till this day. If any questions please ask.

In-Game Info
Belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt
In-game: I'm in-game almost everyday. Unless i'm busy but i always try and make time to see whats up in-game. My in-game strengths are Greykido, Aikido, AikidoBigdojo, Rk-mma, ErthTK, A bit of Taekkyon. My in-game weaknesses are i suppose Mushu if its a "real mod" Anyways. I will also be available for any Clan events this clan proceeds on doing. Such as Tournaments, Clan wars, Etc. I'm also competitive i would say. I'm not the type of person to "rage" over a shovel, lift, etc. Of course i'll be mad but it's best not to let me feelings get in the way of my game play.

Forum Info
I'd like to start saying i would rate my forum activity a 9. I check forums everyday and at least post 4-5 times. I check forums to see such things in the Market, Suggestions, Sells, Arts, And whatever clan i'm in thread. I'm different from others i suppose because i like to express my feelings. I like to be completely honest with whatever clan mate or friend i have. I also like to give suggestions to the clan for improvements there and here but overall i believe this clan is on the right foot. Not that it matters on what i say. There's not much to say about the forums but i just wanted you guys to know what i do daily on forums.

Why choose WarHead?
I've been watching you guys lately(well not lately Haha) But i like the way you guys are as a clan. You guys have a sense of humor and joke around with each other. You guys are also not just in-game orientated but Forum orientated also in which i like. This clan is differ from other clans. This clan has great members and i think i would fit in to help this clan grow even healthier then it is already. I've seen you guys in game also and even played against some of you. These are the main reasons why i choose WarHead

Replays
My Multi-Player replays at the moment

I say yes, what a wonderful app
Togo I like this guy app Maybe a new app format

Originally Posted by bazoozo View Post
Belt (3rd Dan Black Belt or higher): 10th dan Black belt
Steam Name (optional):Corps.Bluestar
Skype Name (optional):
Skype Name (optional):
Why do you want to join : I want to join because I want to try and help improve this clan and try to make it #1 in the clan list.
What can you offer WarHead: well I could offer you some help :3 I will do some helpful stuff for the clan with reasons
Something interesting about you (again... Togo doesn't like reading 3 page essays):
What aren't you... Tell us the things you absolutely aren't: I like toribash and sex
Do you know someone in the clan/recommended by someone?imebagg ( sexy beast )
Previous clans?: Ascend and Extreme
Time zone:+8
Previous names/alt accounts?: Reckless 22( Only alt I have)
In-game activity on a scale of 1-10:10
Forum activity on a scale of 1-10:8
Please Type "WarHead is the best" as creatively possible 3 times: WarHead is the best 3x

yes
#INIT2WINIT
i give a deffinate yes to smoggyz, this guy is good as fuck at aikido beat me every game we played and i loved his app, he is also a good sport and alright dude i think he will make a great addition to the clan i give him a yes.

also im inviting both of you to the clan because you got a good vote from all the leaders and co leaders
Belt (3rd Dan Black Belt or higher):Currently 7th dan,
Steam Name (optional):None
Skype Name (optional):Sadly, still none.
Why do you want to join (go into detail! Togo loves to read 3 page essays! Oh wait... No he doesn't so don't make it to long!):I honestly love helping out new clans, making me feel like I wanna join. Also Togo and I were in the same clan a few months ago, and I heard he joined Warhead. I wanted to join this in the first place, because I love helping out new clans, and I believe I'll help out in a certain way/
What can you offer WarHead? (Skills, Humor, art, etc... Please show proof of this! If it's "Humor", I want a really good joke.): I'm not too good at humor. However I'm a pretty good replaymaker.
Something interesting about you (again... Togo doesn't like reading 3 page essays):Well first of all, I'm a pretty good replaymaker imo. I don't have much interesting points. I'm a great help, I can also be trusted.
What aren't you... Tell us the things you absolutely aren't:A potato whirch I wish I was. A good aikido player.
Do you know someone in the clan/recommended by someone?:I know Togo, but he didn't invite me to join the clan.
Previous clans?:Backflips. Xp. Electric. Legendary. These are all I could think of as of right now.
Time zone: It's 2:27 AM as of right now, so If I were to guess, I'd say -2:00
Previous names/alt accounts?: F0amhand.
In-game activity on a scale of 1-10:6
Forum activity on a scale of 1-10:8.2
Please Type "WarHead is the best" as creatively possible 3 times:WaRhEaD Is ThE BeSt. Warhead has alot of potential and is the best clan ever. I luv warhead and it is the best clan I ever encountered.
We require a minimum of 2 replays (at least 1 single player, more preferred). If your skill is ingame related, then post anywhere up to 7 replays.

This ain't one of the best app's I've created, I hope it gets me in though.
Attached Files
Wushu 3.rpl (90.4 KB, 7 views)
Rolandman -M- Target.rpl (164.2 KB, 9 views)
aikido 6.rpl (74.2 KB, 7 views)
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan