Ranking
Original Post
[TT] - General Chat
Talk about stuff that you want here, it doesn't have to be related to tricking, talk about anything.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
1st
SO LETS HEAR IT FOR GETTING OFFICIAL YEAAH?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Yah that's pretty cool bruh. This helps making the org way less messy.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Wooo not that i've been that much apart of this org i'm happy we got Official atleast : D
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
We now have more room on the op haha, before we had taken up the entire limit.

Should I make a stickied thread for submissions seperate from the actual tricktionary?
What kind of submission do you mean?
|Replays|
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
What kind of submission do you mean?

Replay submissions for the tricktionary
Oh, I see.
I personally wouldn't recommend it as it will be pretty annoying to cycle through threads back and forth. Maybe there could be a better way to organize it such as dividing the difficulty levels of tricks to individual threads.
|Replays|
I think we should have a thread that only members can view where we can discuss this type of stuff :P

but I think we should have the Tricktionary separate from the submissions, having the Tricktionary thread only show the actual tricktionary and moving all the other posts to the thread where the submissions will be(if that's possible).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
I think we should have a thread that only members can view where we can discuss this type of stuff :P

but I think we should have the Tricktionary separate from the submissions, having the Tricktionary thread only show the actual tricktionary and moving all the other posts to the thread where the submissions will be(if that's possible).

I mean it isn't that secret :p, if we're gonna have a seperate thread then that's public anyway lol

I'm considering just making the actual tricktionary a post by itself and then changing the current thread to the submissions thread.