Toribash
I don't fucking care if they're already in, I still say fuck yes. Oh and I meant to add, yes.
i left the clan you can invite me now
-----
if im good enough .-.
Last edited by goatderp; Jul 7, 2014 at 11:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I suggest not. If he leaves a clan so easily for another one he will not be so loyal as it seems.
hisoka: i may look unloyal but since i joined toribash ive been in this clan, (warrior) isnt active at all now and i want to be in a replay making clan, thats all. i cant see myself leaving style for another clan.
Hello I'm fallu and some people in the clan know me n stuff

I have been in some clans like (Its) and [Yes], but they all have either died or the old members have left the clan.

I would like to join Style because I know some nice and fun people that are in this clan and I like making replays so ofc I want to join a replay making clan.
This clan also has some members I've never even heard of and I would very much like to get to know some new people.
Also I'm looking for a place to post to keep me busy on my free time

I am active on the forums, but I don't have too many posts because I only post in clan and event threads
I am not all that active in-game but I sometimes play on taekkyon tourneys (if any of this in-game activity even matters)

don't you dare make me write anything more here, i'm really lazy
Last edited by fallu; Oct 31, 2014 at 09:49 PM.
8===D
Originally Posted by fallu View Post
Hello I'm fallu and some people in the clan know me n stuff

I have been in some clans like (Its) and [Yes], but they all have either died or the old members have left the clan.

I would like to join Style because I know some nice and fun people that are in this clan and I like making replays so ofc I want to join a replay making clan.
This clan also has some members I've never even heard of and I would very much like to get to know some new people.
Also I'm looking for a place to post to keep me busy on my free time

I am active on the forums, but I don't have too many posts because I only post in clan and event threads
I am not all that active in-game but I sometimes play on taekkyon tourneys (if any of this in-game activity even matters)

don't you dare make me write anything more here, i'm really lazy

You shall not joooooinnnn.

No from me,your app isn't impressive enaugh to impress me.
I instantly love u, u little Cunt Faceless Dolphin.
I say yes, these sort of Replay-Makers like it are needed Not like hisoka,
I love your style, fluency and hard work put into every replay you make + u ar famous xD So I say Oh Lawd, YES !!!
bec use in t rnet
a the e