Toribash
I've been inactive as fuck boi, Seriously. Too much league is actually fucking killing me.
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
I really hope that we are gonna be official ! oh and Hello
-----
(and be a "sucessful" member to get a samurai war banner xd)
Last edited by chatogato; Jan 29, 2018 at 09:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Its not going to be 100% on the first attempt, it seems even TANG got knocked back for it.

I've been fairly inactive compared to past. Just had a bust dec-feb. I remember how league called to me back in the day, couldn't help but play a few games every day while queued up for servers.

Hope the fact we don't demand players to play and post doesn't hurt our review, we are all active in or own ways be it religious in game or forum stalking and posting
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
Hello guys, I'm really too inactive I'm sorry. So how are you guys doing?
Find me ingame and duel me
dont do /jo heat
HES GONNA PRANK YOU OMG
-----
So anyway, anyone got a serious thing to say ?
Last edited by chatogato; Feb 2, 2018 at 10:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm sorry my dudes ! I'm leaving Toribash ! So I'm sending you my last message on the forum right here ! On the clan ! ♥♥♥♥

So the thing is, I'm bored of tb, like seriously, and all my "real" friends left it like a year ago.(heat probably knows who I'm thinking about when I'm thinking that)
I don't have any good idea on what to say for a goodbye so let's just tell you my story on toribash !

I started playing that great game the 27th december 2014 on the account of my brother, at that time, logically I was noob ! And the 15 February of 2015, the cool thing happened, I made my account Blobus1234. I played a lot, too much, really too much, and I got skill pretty fast. In mid 2015 (I was brown belt), I met 2 REALLY IMPORTANT guys doing parkour: They were Tjulienm and TrollSlend. Why are them important for me ? They made me loving parkour, and by that, I parkoured a lot, and became really good(For ever in my heart guys). At that same time, I met a little kindly guy called Yaniskill, oh I mean Nope srry ^^. In that year, i joined my first clan, League of Shadow... (LoS), a parkour clan. I don't really know why, but they denied all the noob parkourers EXEPT ME, they accepted me. And it was a good choice, cause look at me now, I'm so freakin skilled in parkour. Whitout them, I wouldn't be the same guy at this time.
At the end of 2015, I was pretty skilled(And rich LOL). And then, a bad thing hapenned, my first "blackout", I mean, i left tb for 2 months and when I came back, huhhhh tb greatly changed x) (like events and other shit)

In 2016, i realesed my first fighting mod, ppl loved it, I don't know why, but people found it funny (it was a mix btw abd and wushu and pendulum jumper) And then i started making seriously mods(you'll see something good at the end of this message ahah) OH AND YEAH ! I met a great modder, OrionFR, hes not really known(cause his english was awful) but seriously, his modding skills were so greeeeeat, i learnt a lot from him !(again, you'll see something good at the end). Some time after, I met another important guy, Aizehn ! This guy legit made me meeting a lot of good players(henlo Noob1845) and helped me to have fans with my parkour mods and replays x)
I dont have much things to say about Aizehn, he was just a great scammer, maybe cause the top 1 scammer, Asni, was his teacher... My teacher too... And i don't know why, but everytimes i was with Aizehn, I was winning my fights and a lot of tcs(thats when I made my first 500k),and now that he left Toribash, I don't feel good, like now I play less competitively than I was.

Soooooooo now ! the 2017 year !! Legit a great year(lol no im joking dude calm down). The first thing i can say about it, its WOW SERIOUSLY, I can win money so easily, and lose it easily... xd. But hum, I helped some clans to start, like Chivalry, i was there when they started, I think Heat was there too (I'm right ?). I feel bad that they became pretty dead so fast :/. And hum, I helped some clans, but killed some others... Oops sorry AproxyZ for killing your clans, but it was fun ! xD
Seriously, 2017 was a so fast year for me, my IRL life became good, in game too, I learnt a lot of things and other stuff, but there is a thing that I will remember for a long time, when I assisted Heat when he was tryharding his first 1kk, just a big GG dude ! Heat was seriously a bastard when he was talking about me with other ppl and he often used me to save his ass, but idc, it's heat, hes like that and won't change x)
And the year ended with my PermaBan speedrun done in 6:48 mins !

So thats for my main story.

Now some other details that i cant place in my timeline:
My most stupid ban: of course, my perma ban speedrun ahah
My best decap ever done: I decapped a guy with his dm'd leg that I grabbed and when did a clap with my hand and his leg
The best thing I've ever done: I had 200k tc, and for no reason, i spent all my tcs on random items that i gave to ppl
The best clan I joinned: (Decap) of course, but you are AFK and that's not good. shame on you
The most tcs i got in one match/the weirdest counter i done in bets: Countered a 2kk bet of Ezalor with 50k(There was only me for counter, cause Ezalor was fighting a beginner), and by luck, I won !
The best guy I met: Sorry Heat, it's not you, you're only top 2. The best guy I met was LargeKilla, and he told me a thing that I will always remember: "If you want something, you must do all you can do for it"(that means to tryhard)Thats how i became good in parkour lulz.

And my best souvenir in tb (idk if i can use that word) is... please dont laugh... seriously dont... I was when I won my first 50k and bough my first shutter shades xDDDD

Other good souvenirs
My first parkour mod
My first ever duel
My first ever fight
my first friend in tb (hello Tjulienm)
my Parkour teacher (hey TrollSlend, forever in my heart <3)
my parkour students (I don't know what's your actuals nicknames, but I love you too guys)
That fan who stolen my tb name to use it in discord and share my replays(at that time I wasnt even using discord)
meeting hampa
meeting OFRO
Meeting heat
Seeing heat winning his first 1kk
Playing pendulum jumper
playing boxshu
playing abd
Rekted Moop in abd
Became a cancer in tb
Started drawing head textures (NO YOU WONT SEE MY FIRST HEAD, IT WAS TOO UGLY, SO NO)

And hum, just playing toribash and helping people, I loved the time I wasted with you.

I love you all and forever, even the people who hates me, and the last thing i can do for toribash is giving my best head texture I've ever done.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=9323442

And i will send all my items to Heat, his right to do whatever he want with them (there is around 40k in items) and so now i don't have anything else to tell you. I would have loved having more time to spend with you in that old ass game with an engine that got the same age than me (yea this engine is fucking 13 years old), but I can't, this game has nothing more to offer me, and the real life things'n stuff. You can still bring me on discord at Redwarriors#7077

I hope your lifes will become good or will stay good, and so...

GoodBye Toribash.
I would have done a kewl draw for my goodbye, but i'm lazy ^^
-----
Oh and the Shutter Shades is the best item in tb.
Last edited by chatogato; Feb 8, 2018 at 10:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
can't wait for him to return after a couple weeks like everyone else

#invade

:^)
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
waiting for you to be back in 5 days and asking for your items back
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by chatogato View Post
I'm sorry my dudes ! I'm leaving Toribash ! So I'm sending you my last message on the forum right here ! On the clan ! ♥♥♥♥

So the thing is, I'm bored of tb, like seriously, and all my "real" friends left it like a year ago.(heat probably knows who I'm thinking about when I'm thinking that)
I don't have any good idea on what to say for a goodbye so let's just tell you my story on toribash !

I started playing that great game the 27th december 2014 on the account of my brother, at that time, logically I was noob ! And the 15 February of 2015, the cool thing happened, I made my account Blobus1234. I played a lot, too much, really too much, and I got skill pretty fast. In mid 2015 (I was brown belt), I met 2 REALLY IMPORTANT guys doing parkour: They were Tjulienm and TrollSlend. Why are them important for me ? They made me loving parkour, and by that, I parkoured a lot, and became really good(For ever in my heart guys). At that same time, I met a little kindly guy called Yaniskill, oh I mean Nope srry ^^. In that year, i joined my first clan, League of Shadow... (LoS), a parkour clan. I don't really know why, but they denied all the noob parkourers EXEPT ME, they accepted me. And it was a good choice, cause look at me now, I'm so freakin skilled in parkour. Whitout them, I wouldn't be the same guy at this time.
At the end of 2015, I was pretty skilled(And rich LOL). And then, a bad thing hapenned, my first "blackout", I mean, i left tb for 2 months and when I came back, huhhhh tb greatly changed x) (like events and other shit)

In 2016, i realesed my first fighting mod, ppl loved it, I don't know why, but people found it funny (it was a mix btw abd and wushu and pendulum jumper) And then i started making seriously mods(you'll see something good at the end of this message ahah) OH AND YEAH ! I met a great modder, OrionFR, hes not really known(cause his english was awful) but seriously, his modding skills were so greeeeeat, i learnt a lot from him !(again, you'll see something good at the end). Some time after, I met another important guy, Aizehn ! This guy legit made me meeting a lot of good players(henlo Noob1845) and helped me to have fans with my parkour mods and replays x)
I dont have much things to say about Aizehn, he was just a great scammer, maybe cause the top 1 scammer, Asni, was his teacher... My teacher too... And i don't know why, but everytimes i was with Aizehn, I was winning my fights and a lot of tcs(thats when I made my first 500k),and now that he left Toribash, I don't feel good, like now I play less competitively than I was.

Soooooooo now ! the 2017 year !! Legit a great year(lol no im joking dude calm down). The first thing i can say about it, its WOW SERIOUSLY, I can win money so easily, and lose it easily... xd. But hum, I helped some clans to start, like Chivalry, i was there when they started, I think Heat was there too (I'm right ?). I feel bad that they became pretty dead so fast :/. And hum, I helped some clans, but killed some others... Oops sorry AproxyZ for killing your clans, but it was fun ! xD
Seriously, 2017 was a so fast year for me, my IRL life became good, in game too, I learnt a lot of things and other stuff, but there is a thing that I will remember for a long time, when I assisted Heat when he was tryharding his first 1kk, just a big GG dude ! Heat was seriously a bastard when he was talking about me with other ppl and he often used me to save his ass, but idc, it's heat, hes like that and won't change x)
And the year ended with my PermaBan speedrun done in 6:48 mins !

So thats for my main story.

Now some other details that i cant place in my timeline:
My most stupid ban: of course, my perma ban speedrun ahah
My best decap ever done: I decapped a guy with his dm'd leg that I grabbed and when did a clap with my hand and his leg
The best thing I've ever done: I had 200k tc, and for no reason, i spent all my tcs on random items that i gave to ppl
The best clan I joinned: (Decap) of course, but you are AFK and that's not good. shame on you
The most tcs i got in one match/the weirdest counter i done in bets: Countered a 2kk bet of Ezalor with 50k(There was only me for counter, cause Ezalor was fighting a beginner), and by luck, I won !
The best guy I met: Sorry Heat, it's not you, you're only top 2. The best guy I met was LargeKilla, and he told me a thing that I will always remember: "If you want something, you must do all you can do for it"(that means to tryhard)Thats how i became good in parkour lulz.

And my best souvenir in tb (idk if i can use that word) is... please dont laugh... seriously dont... I was when I won my first 50k and bough my first shutter shades xDDDD

Other good souvenirs
My first parkour mod
My first ever duel
My first ever fight
my first friend in tb (hello Tjulienm)
my Parkour teacher (hey TrollSlend, forever in my heart <3)
my parkour students (I don't know what's your actuals nicknames, but I love you too guys)
That fan who stolen my tb name to use it in discord and share my replays(at that time I wasnt even using discord)
meeting hampa
meeting OFRO
Meeting heat
Seeing heat winning his first 1kk
Playing pendulum jumper
playing boxshu
playing abd
Rekted Moop in abd
Became a cancer in tb
Started drawing head textures (NO YOU WONT SEE MY FIRST HEAD, IT WAS TOO UGLY, SO NO)

And hum, just playing toribash and helping people, I loved the time I wasted with you.

I love you all and forever, even the people who hates me, and the last thing i can do for toribash is giving my best head texture I've ever done.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=9323442

And i will send all my items to Heat, his right to do whatever he want with them (there is around 40k in items) and so now i don't have anything else to tell you. I would have loved having more time to spend with you in that old ass game with an engine that got the same age than me (yea this engine is fucking 13 years old), but I can't, this game has nothing more to offer me, and the real life things'n stuff. You can still bring me on discord at Redwarriors#7077

I hope your lifes will become good or will stay good, and so...

GoodBye Toribash.
I would have done a kewl draw for my goodbye, but i'm lazy ^^
-----
Oh and the Shutter Shades is the best item in tb.

Hey I'm in that more then anyone else, rip boy, would love to see you again in game but guess it won't happen. Cya man.
Originally Posted by Bless View Post
can't wait for him to return after a couple weeks like everyone else

#invade

:^)

lmaoooo
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
waiting for you to be back in 5 days and asking for your items back

im keeping them
Find me ingame and duel me