Ranking
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
no, they really aren't

Haven't played League in 1 year because I hate runes and summoner spells. I don't know why I added my back story but I have to agree with the other guy. Why wouldn't you go Redemption first? Far better stats in my opinion than Locket, 10%+ on heal and shield power , 100 gold cheaper, great active and can be used while dead.
locket has half the cd, and provides a bigger shield than redemption heals at lower levels even without the additional scaling off of health. 200 health definitely isn’t better than the 60% magic resist from locket.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
locket has half the cd, and provides a bigger shield than redemption heals at lower levels even without the additional scaling off of health. 200 health definitely isn’t better than the 60% magic resist from locket.

Makes a lot more sense now. After reading your reasoning I'd definitely prefer Locket over Redemption.
Was Platinum 3

Went 8-2 in Promos

Got placed Gold 1. All good though. MMR is still much higher, win like 25 a win and only lose 9 or 11 a loss, so the climb back into platinum will be pretty swift. Playing exclusively Janna/Morgana/Shen support.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
i went 7-3 and i got placed in s3 and i was 14w 3l and then i lost 2 in my promos

also i beat jeff in a normal on my first time xerath
he was ezzzzzzzzzzz
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by 16bars View Post
Makes a lot more sense now. After reading your reasoning I'd definitely prefer Locket over Redemption.

As a support main, apart from the reasons that TyZi gave, I rush Solari when there's an assasin with lethality (duskblade to be exact) or any threat for my adc, especially since redemption takes around 3 seconds to cast when solari is instant,that 3 seconds is enough for the assasin to take down my ad carry without any problem.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
i went 7-3 and i got placed in s3 and i was 14w 3l and then i lost 2 in my promos

also i beat jeff in a normal on my first time xerath
he was ezzzzzzzzzzz

I can confirm we carried him super hard in a normals where he didn't know how Xerath's ult worked so he stood there like a ward. ele gigle
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I was told soraka isnt topkek anymore
i dont accept this

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Theory View Post
As a support main, apart from the reasons that TyZi gave, I rush Solari when there's an assasin with lethality (duskblade to be exact) or any threat for my adc, especially since redemption takes around 3 seconds to cast when solari is instant,that 3 seconds is enough for the assasin to take down my ad carry without any problem.

This is the primary reason you should be getting Locket over Redemption. Sure Locket has a lower cd and is stronger with how much "health" it provides, but it's really about the role the item is designed to fill.

Redemption is designed to fill a rallying effect, an item that extends your team's ability to fight over an extended period. It's not for on reaction, but it's generally more versatile in either mid-team fight swings or temporary boosts to extend a siege. Locket is designed as a stopgap against getting burst down. This is on reaction to a big piece of damage coming your way, and is highly dependent on timing. Even against non-assassins, Locket can be invaluable for mitigating otherwise catastrophic amounts of team damage, which ults like Ori or Gnar can perform. Mitigating maybe a third or a half of all damage those ults deal can be the difference between outright losing a fight and winning by a hair. That's where the instant activation and higher health pool really shines. Even just activating once the teamfight really starts can mitigate more damage than Redemption would heal or deal combined.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games