Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by box View Post
Anyone else into betting skins on league matches on csgolounge?

I'm also willing to buy skins with TC if anyone is interested.

i do bet often
also that nip match...rip skins
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
I also bet on that match, though I bet on coL. Made only a small bet so only got about $7 value.

Did you see the Area51 vs. Armata match, though? It went to quadruple overtime.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
i didn't, that was like, way too early in the morning, anyway
im reluctant about betting on nip ever again.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
I traded huntsman ir something w/ 4 stattrak guns.

I have no idea what they are but i still did it.
I also got a five seven with a forest night skin, pretty shitty but I'm still happy
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
-Lower your mouse sensitivity, disable acceleration (google). This is a twitch aim shooter, running around with 5000 dps on 5.0 sensitivity won't do you any good. I'm currently on 1500dps with 2.0 sensitivity, suits me just fine, but pro players use even less.

actually pro players use whatever they feel like, some like to use extremely high sensitivity and some uses very low sensitivity, I would suggest to find the sensitivity that suits you. One pro that use very high sensitivity is complexity Hiko. More important is to stay with one sensitivity and not change it.

-2nd round eco is a must, but a nova might be a good idea on select maps (example: inferno apartment if you are ct). It gives you back it's price in one kill.

no.. shotgun is never a good idea, but 2nd round eco is not a must.

-Avoid running while shooting. When you are tap shooting, stand perfectly still. I'm not saying don't dodge, but at the moment when you are firing, stop moving.

you can run and shoot with certain guns like the p90 and galil. If you run and gun with other guns depends on distance. If somebody is standing close to you, running and shooting with m4, ak, and even AWP can be a good idea as well.

EDIT: One more thing. Try to lower visual quality if you are experiencing low fps. A high fps count will help you in playing better. Using my autoexec.cfg limits your fps to 60, but if you have a strong machine with adequate cooling (I'm playing from a laptop)

Playing with every graphic on the lowest possible is a good idea, but limiting your fps at 60 is a bad idea seeing as it can in some situations affect your gameplay in a negative manner. If you turn around quickly more than 60 fps can be an advantage.

other than that I agree.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
hobo p250 franklin doesnt exist in starttrack version sorry, search again.

i was talking about my deagle seeing as that's what i was talking about selling
the franklin i have i'm keeping because there's no reason to sell

also i'll be playing tonight at about 10pm -5 gmt if anyone's up for some comp or anything
i'm not great but i can rek with a sg553

- ps my favorite sensitivity is about 5-5.5
gives nice control as well as speed
if you can control well, i'd say use 7.5 but after that it's not useful
Last edited by hobo; Jun 29, 2014 at 12:19 AM.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Playing with every graphic on the lowest possible is a good idea, but limiting your fps at 60 is a bad idea seeing as it can in some situations affect your gameplay in a negative manner. If you turn around quickly more than 60 fps can be an advantage.

other than that I agree.

well, that also depends on the hz of your monitor/tv

my monitor is 70hz (or around there), meaning that the max fps i'm going to be able to tell a difference from is 70, though there are 120hz and 200+ hz monitors out there which let you see upwards of 120fps, etc.

most pros and streamers use 120hz, and i wish i had a 120hz monitor myself
not sure if anyone would like, but I can buy skins for tc at 8.5k/$
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again