Toribash
Good point, xD you certainly didn't need more speed for that fracture.
Well, I'll rack up some replays on that mod to show you what I can do. I like it, I just have trouble with any mods with walls like that because I can never see my ghost through it :P
here is
here is one of my replays srry i forget
Attached Files
wee man kills god.rpl (27.4 KB, 11 views)
R.i.p. white lotus(proud co-leader of icof
Originally Posted by Alaistier View Post
Good point, xD you certainly didn't need more speed for that fracture.
Well, I'll rack up some replays on that mod to show you what I can do. I like it, I just have trouble with any mods with walls like that because I can never see my ghost through it :P

Turn on your shaders, the walls are actually see-through. That is if your PC can run it, I forgot that some people might have weak PCs so I'll need to make a wall-less version of the mod soon. I'll get around to that later

If you can't deal with shaders then do Shift + W. That will pitch up the camera and you should definitely be able to get a nice angle with that.
-----
Originally Posted by Weeman01 View Post
here is one of my replays srry i forget

From the looks of it, you nearly shattered your knee in that replay XD

Well, it gives me a good idea of what your experience is. Before the classes start, I recommend you download our mod (its in the 1st post) and practice your movement and balance in the gravity. Don't be afraid to use the walls for support
-----
I redesigned the teaching program I was working on (before it's too late ). Now instead of learning authentic styles, you will learn in a more MMA style where you learn all grapples as one, all strikes as one, etc. instead of learning everything from one style as one and learning everything from another style as something else. I think it might be more effective and more representative of a modern fighting school, don't you think?
Last edited by Rad619619; Jun 28, 2011 at 03:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I can see through the walls without shaders, but I can't see my ghost. I tilt the camera up. It's just a tight fit. ;)
-----
I'll post some replays of me messing with the mod.
Last edited by Alaistier; Jun 28, 2011 at 03:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sure. This was my first time making a mod (It was never really my cup of tea xD) and I realized it doesn't really work in multiplayer. I'm trying to get it approved but the auto-uploader keeps telling me that it isn't in the right format. Know what I'm doing wrong?
-----
I can see through the walls without shaders, but I can't see my ghost. I tilt the camera up. It's just a tight fit. ;)
-----
I'll post some replays of me messing with the mod.

Oh yeah... I just finished making the first version of the Teacher Test for the organization. http://rsfsot.weebly.com/registration.html If you wanna teach (which I would really appreciate, especially if you have the patience to teach beginner classes. Even if you dont I'd still appreciate it alot.) then could you please follow the guidelines I made? It's just something so I know you can teach well. Of course, I'll take a look at the replays as well.
Last edited by Rad619619; Jun 28, 2011 at 03:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I've never uploaded a mod before, but I can look into it and let you know what I find out.

Thanks man. I've been searching both this as well as trying to google it (to find any related pages on this forum) and nothing. I think since I need some teachers to start out, I'll just put you on the roster now. I'm sure you won't let me down
Alright, rad. I'm assuming you got my first half of the application.
I'll be working on the second half in a few minutes.
This'll be my last day for a month; I'm going to be in Colorado, and I doubt I'll be able to get on the forum.
Please take my app into consideration.. I wouldn't let you down.
Where did the first half of your application? I'm still setting something up for that, I'm thinking I'll make an e-mail for the site and I'll just have all of its mail forwarded to every teacher (sounds good, right?) but I can't seem to find anything by you anywhere.
-----
Oh yeah, Alaistier, what classes would you like to teach?
Last edited by Rad619619; Jun 29, 2011 at 04:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump