Toribash
Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
I'm just visiting to see if anyone cared about me leaving, and they haven't, so it looks like I made the right decision.

Oh, why did you leave, I really didn't notice because I only use tapatalk I guess.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah, I don't give a shit. Have fun elsewhere

In other, less edgy news, fucked up my computer trying to install a second GTX 770 for SLI, so that's great. Back on TB intermittently seeing that it's the only game my laptop can manage.

Also started weight lifting and speed cycling a couple months back, feels incredible. It's worked wonders on my confidence already.

Moreover, got myself a lovely lady and a nice summer gig in IT at an Fortune 500 company before uni, so I really couldn't be doing much better.

How about you guys? Life treating y'all well?
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Fancy, was it the PSU not being able to cope with the SLI GTX?
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
I ruled that out rather quickly when I took the second card out and the Computer still wouldn't start up.

At this point, I'm almost certain something must've been misplaced or loosened on my board. Definitely shouldn't have been so careless when attempting to install it.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Originally Posted by Fancy View Post
Yeah, I don't give a shit. Have fun elsewhere

In other, less edgy news, fucked up my computer trying to install a second GTX 770 for SLI, so that's great. Back on TB intermittently seeing that it's the only game my laptop can manage.

Also started weight lifting and speed cycling a couple months back, feels incredible. It's worked wonders on my confidence already.

Moreover, got myself a lovely lady and a nice summer gig in IT at an Fortune 500 company before uni, so I really couldn't be doing much better.

How about you guys? Life treating y'all well?

Been going to the gym for the past couple months myself; it's packed incredible results from what I've came from. I've also been sparring more often than I'm not, is I'm usually having a great bit of a nice time.

Since I just came out of a long relationship, I plan to not have a lovely lady any time soon at all; just like, no. Can't stand the thought of a relationship right now, but congratulations man. Take care of her.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
I plan to not have a lovely lady any time soon at all; just like, no. Can't stand the thought of a relationship right now, but congratulations man. Take care of her.

Lucky man. I have been searching for a good relationship for a couple of years with poor results.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
Lucky man. I have been searching for a good relationship for a couple of years with poor results.

Im in the same boat.
Doesnt help that all the girls in my town want to shank me though.
I feel the same way when it comes to new relationships, most girls just seem.. Bleh.

I'd rather wait till the right girl comes around than rush into relationships like a lot of people do and just be disappointed and stressed at the end.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
I feel the same way when it comes to new relationships, most girls just seem.. Bleh.

I'd rather wait till the right girl comes around than rush into relationships like a lot of people do and just be disappointed and stressed at the end.

This statement is relevant to my opinion on this matter
Glimpsed