Ranking
LittleBoy:

Don't use just one grab. Try to make hits clean. Realese, change hands. Try to do something like in my replays but without skeets and boomhits.

SlyBash:

Sorry, I can't see those replays. Some kind of an error are in them.

faction:

Split victor: That looked like teakkyon move :D Liked how his lower body pushed you in the air.

Faction run vs bio: Verax run. Looked frame by frame. I liked how the knee fractured. Nice replay. Design your own running style.

get merked!: Sad that his knee dm'd. The split was kind of lucky. Usually in teakkyon I never manage to make splits like that. He could decap his opponent by contracting/extending elbows.

Epic Lenshu: You managed to make an ending pose. Liked the way LittleBoy made his first movements so did you in tk style. Kind of lucky that LittleBoy lost actually.

faction spin crouch kick: Why did you relax uke? ALso needed ending pose. It was a decent headkick. You could make a decap.
I edit your replay and I made a decap and an ending pose. Look in the attachments.
Attached Files
Uby_factions_edit.rpl (72.3 KB, 11 views)
Haha, pretty awsome Uberis.

Thanks for the input.

EDIT: Heres more

Not very good but whatever.
Attached Files
Turnover bish.rpl (43.8 KB, 4 views)
yourface pwnt.rpl (52.2 KB, 4 views)
SPAAAAR.rpl (550.9 KB, 7 views)
EPIC SAVE.rpl (38.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Savyor; Dec 22, 2010 at 08:53 PM.
I edited my post with my replays
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Improvising is win. c&c?
Attached Files
Decapkick.rpl (55.2 KB, 8 views)
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Not bad Mikael, but try to kick the head off the first try instead of trying more.

Enjoy my decap.
Attached Files
Perfect decap.rpl (49.7 KB, 6 views)