ES Recruitment Drive
ok i have invited people from our alliances to come and discuss a topic i think is important.

the point of this thread, is for it to be the first step towards us finding ways to make the alliances between clans in toribash more active, and i have some plans for this in the near future, but i think it is important that we are true to our alliances

i want wHo to have alliances that get along with each other, it is pointless to be an ally with a clan that is a war with one of our other allies, thats not a good way to have a healthy relationship, and its an area where i am going to put my foot down as leader of clan wHo.

we are in the middle of a civil war currently, wHo is allies with both Syn and Ark, and also toxic among others, but toxic is at war with Syn and Ark. i wll not have that on wHo territory and it needs to be resolved

i have personal reasons for wanting Toxic to be an ally of wHo, i have respect for the clan for my own reasons, but i have stated that as a leader i am going to make decisions based on what is best for the clan, and i see the allies as an extended part of that family, so i need to take into account that 2 of our allies are at war with Toxic

what is the gripe in the first place? fill my curiosity. can this be resolved, because unfortunately, if it cant. I am going to have to drop Toxic from the allies list, and possibly even go to war with them, i personally dont want this, but will make it happen if Syn and Ark members want it, i do ask that you be honest about the reasons for this war, and i invite (actually emplore) you to discuss this matter, to help me make some decisions

this may be a lesson for the other leaders out there, its a good idea to check who your allies are at war with

thank you
About that alliance thing with Toxic,SyN,Ark,wHo........i have nothing against SyN,i would like them as a ally emo just doesnt like us.

Toxic and Ark will just never work >.>

i would like wHo as a ally ^_^
i would like toxic as an ally too, but if this stuff cant be resolved, its not going to work, its up to the 3 of you clans to work it out, i dont want to drop anyone, but my final decision will be one that makes sure none of our allies are at war with each other
hey emo, i invite you to join this discussion, i would like to hear what you have to say
Because you declared war on ToD, tripstone. Like Marduk, I can't have that going around. Perhaps neutrality?
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
No i didnt,i like ToD its that ethereal doesnt like us,much like SyN and Toxic
Last edited by Tripstone; Aug 17, 2007 at 12:51 PM.
if Toxic was on either the neutral list, ally list or not on the list at all, of the other allies of wHo, i wouldnt see any problem to discuss, thats the result i would like to see

for the sake of these alliances, and to prevent needing to choose who stays, i can only ask Ark and SyN to consider removing Toxic from their enemy list
Hi marduk, im here to make an alliance with the clan SoL we are not official but we will be soon (i think).I think you know me im TheRocker.
What happened to Sex,Drugs and Rock 'N' Roll?:(