Ranking
Original Post
Lets do this
Okay s0 we all need to re-organize and make changes where needed.
Post Ideas of changes we should make here.This will be a reference of things we need to do etc.
  • New member list images
  • Getting threads active again
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • -

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

I think that we should let people make threads for an art piece they've made, if that is
they've spent more then... let's say 1 hour on it. That way each member of the group
would C&C on it, and then once we get more people, we could go back to how it was
where you can only post your art in the gallery thread.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
I agree with the above post.

Though people can make their own threads for their work, there should be different megathreads for art, so there would be a megathread for sets/textures, a thread for misc art, and one for renders.

Also, did my post initiate the revival? :3
Woot, I was agreed with. Though I actually like your idea better; the megathreads would make it much easier than single threads or one big thread.

Boo. hi gorm gorm

I was feeling artsy today and decided to check in. Surprisingly (well, somewhat) TAT and Teh Mob are still dead. ._.

Aww skura mentioned my heads in that 'Head textures Expo thread'. I'm touched.

If we're going to revive TAT, I'm in. Providing the plan is to blast the community with art till they acknowledge we're alive. [/suggestion]
Oh ho ho.
Art blasting sounds fun, though I'm not quite sure what you mean.

joonfag.
you gna stay for a while this time? :P(yes, my grammer is gettign worse and worse)
best way to revive TAT would be to get active. cant get inspired to pick up a pencil =/
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Haha, that's not grammer, it's 'spelinng'.
I dun noe. I think I left because TTM and TAT were all like "Hey y'all, welcome back but we be hibernatingzzZZZZZ." So I was bored again :P

I have a tablet, so it's not dat bad. In fact, I'm starting a texture! http://cl.ly/72a5573f0dac2e95350d

Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator CS5 is magical, I tell ya. All I need now is easier texture mapping [/dream] or *ohhowIwish* the capability to draw right on a model of a Tori. [/delusion]
Last edited by joonveen; May 31, 2010 at 12:37 PM.