ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
1. How do you know any of this, you've been around since 2012
2. hampa said himself that he wants to make toribash more competive

People are going to bitch in every game, so you can either adapt or just not play them. You're never going to achieve a utopia.

1. You know why this account have number "3" in it ? I have an account called "Trocher", xzas,and an older account that I don't remember its name

2. I'd like to see toribash become competitive , but no need to whining and bitching in every lose
Last edited by Trocher3; Mar 25, 2014 at 08:20 AM. Reason: i remembered one of my account
:D
Thanks to op for that now I'm allowed to play any way I want (which might involve points holding and running as well). Before now people would tell me shit and I'd have to take it and try to play as they want me to play (everyone noticed me clapping 80% of duels lately?). But they'd still not be ok with me no matter that I came back and let them hit me (so it's less "gay"). I'm very happy about this and I'll now play as I want to play to win in competitive environment but those people who complain will be linked to this thread.
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Mar 25, 2014 at 05:48 AM.
Yea , JSnuff.

People hate those move because its effective , but it looks sucks , that's why they hate it
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
I totally agree with you , fluz.
people this day took this game too seriously , they only run for tc , not for the friend and stuff
-----

the graph

DAE oldfag?
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
?

Say it again ? I can't understand what you're saying.

I'm making fun of how you think somehow the old times were better than they are now.

brotip: they were basically exactly the same.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Its really true dude.
Old times is better than now.

Look at my join date. You joined in 2012. Trust me, it was pretty much the same.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Errr... look at my ol' account , join date dec 2010.
And an account that i forgot its name have join date nov 2009.

And yeah , you're older than me , but personally I enjoy the old times , in this day people was complaining , scamming , whining A LOT MORE than the old times.
Errr... look at my ol' account , join date dec 2010.
And an account that i forgot its name have join date nov 2009.

And yeah , you're older than me , but personally I enjoy the old times , in this day people was complaining , scamming , whining A LOT MORE than the old times.

Thats cause there's a lot more people. The ratio is basically the same. Take off your rose-tinted goggles, and stop pretending like just cause you say it makes it true somehoiw.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ