Ranking
Re: Torismileys!
Originally Posted by Drakhir
it is on marketplace or in general art or in art, i think ... :P

Yeah, his are better than mine; he's got shadows and stuff. Having said that, mine are more faithful to the original texture. They also get done faster, I guess.

Originally Posted by Spencer135
pick me!

Done!

Me too!
<spencer135> I'm God.
<Wetto> well
<Wetto> I'm thor
<Wetto> How many non shitty album covers have you been on hmm?
<spencer135> ...
Perhaps you can do one of me and MG_Man. My head is in your heads folder as DoomTay. MG's sould be either MG_Man or [DAT]MG_Man
If only I had an Aqua gradient and relax. Oh, a good face design, but I'll leave that to my own creativity.
Originally Posted by Wetto
Me too!

Done,

Originally Posted by DoomTay
Perhaps you can do one of me and MG_Man. My head is in your heads folder as DoomTay. MG's sould be either MG_Man or [DAT]MG_Man

And Done!

Although Wettos didn't turn out very well; too much fine detail in the texture.
Yay it's a me! I do look a bit fat in that smiley, but nice work Tonjevic!

I'm not going to leave anything to anyone, thank you. I realise that Vox's emoticons are better than these, but the point here is volume rather than quantity. If I wanted to, I'm sure I could do something better than what Vox is currently doing, but that's not the point.
Originally Posted by Tonjevic
I'm not going to leave anything to anyone, thank you. I realise that Vox's emoticons are better than these, but the point here is volume rather than quantity. If I wanted to, I'm sure I could do something better than what Vox is currently doing, but that's not the point.

Indeed
> implying I have a signature
Im sorry but i dont think i gave you permision to use my patent 'push my button' sparrow hawk head in ur art :P you must now pay me royalties of up to 10 credits a day

I dont think that he should pay you royalties he using our heads as smileys are cool Keep up the good work
I WILL EAT YOU