Ranking
Re: Torismileys!
Do mine! I've attached for your convineneencen... I've attached my head. :P
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
Could you do my head? It'd look pretty good as an emoticon, imo.

Edit: <3 Tonjevic.
I AM THE WALRUS

I AM THE EGGMAN
Originally Posted by Sparrow_Hawk
Im sorry but i dont think i gave you permision to use my patent 'push my button' sparrow hawk head in ur art :P you must now pay me royalties of up to 10 credits a day

If you'd like me to remove your head from the list, say the word, and I'd be happy to.

EDIT: Done. Done.
aww, both yours and ducky's versions of my head are really dark and hard to distinguish...

Originally Posted by skinnydude908
Leave teh smilies to VOX. He does them alot better

He also does them alot slower
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

hi five Ton, nice job they are quite well done ;) obviusely it means nothing to you but you have permision to use my idea of toribash smiles for everyone, i get to many requests anyway as it is ><
Originally Posted by Keralastic
Ha, could you make one of me? I'll stick it in my sig

Done.

Originally Posted by Sparrow_Hawk
lol i was only joking about the royalties thing :P

Yeah, I wasn't quite sure. It's always best to er on the side of caution... Some people get really pissed about this kind of stuff.

Originally Posted by VOX
hi five Ton, nice job they are quite well done ;) obviusely it means nothing to you but you have permision to use my idea of toribash smiles for everyone, i get to many requests anyway as it is ><

Thanks. I actually had no idea that you HAD set up a store for emoticons like this. I knew that Cevius had suggested it, and that's what I was acting on.

These are actually quite shoddily done. If anyone wants to know the process that I go through to do a smiley, I'll explain it now:

Step One
Open the head texture and transform it so that it's half as high as it was before.

Step Two
Using the circular marquee tool, select a circle around the facial area, cut the face out.
What I do here, generally, is to start at the top row of pixels then, holding shift to keep the selection circular, go down to the bottom and move it into place afterwards using the arrow keys.

Step Three
Open a new file of dimensions 20*20 pixels, paste the image in and resize to fit. Save it, name it, done!

Et voila, you have your very own teeny-tiny smiley version of your head. I could probably make them more accurate by using a spherise filter or something, but considering the number I'm doing, it wouldn't be workable most likely. Here's a quick illustration:

Now you know why they come out a little odd sometimes.
Wow... simpler than I thought. Still good though!
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST