Toribash
Hello!

Hello TA, or Team Aikido. I have decided to apply today for a couple reasons, the first of which is that I have noticed how much better I have become at this mod. I used to be one of those guys who kicks in every opener, shovels, etc. Now I use the clap or a similiar opener and rely on my skill to help me survive.

The second reason is, well, I have always wanted to join you guys, and now that iver changed the application system, I feel like I should apply. The other one was a bit confusing.

And now I guess I will give a very long and boring bio about myself.

Let's start with when I started playing Toribash. Two years ago, I started playing on my first account, Chaotic01. Now then, of course, I sucked. Horriblly. The game was extremely boring for me then, and I quit playing for about a year. That account is only a blue belt.

Now, onto Jaxonia.

I made Jaxonia when I was on vacation in Florida. The nickname had been given to me by my parents. My actual name, is Jaxon. Anyways, I made it to brown belt in just a week I think. Already surpassing Chaotic. I still sucked of course, but I was begginning to like aikido. I continued playing for a couple months, by then I was a 2nd Dan, and I was really getting good at aikido! I saved situatioms with ease, flipped, threw and dmed my opppents as well. And so, I continued playing . Thats how I got here now.

Now, onto my play style.

I don't really have a play style to be honest. I just start with a clap, and if I see an opportunity, I will take it. I'm fairly good in the air, I can get over my opppenent in a shovel or lift. I can sometimes block snap kicks. What I'm saying is, I'm not the best. However, I have a feeling I can improve.

My GMT is Central and iver is going to test me and upload replays cos my browser is bad and I can't upload from my PC.

Thamk you for reading my app!

P.S. My age is 13, and skype is xchaoticmindx. Thanks again for reading
Last edited by Jaxon; Jan 24, 2015 at 06:12 PM. Reason: mistakes
I'm just gamin' man