Fill me with gluttony and power.
Make me go down in sugary sauce.
Spin me around and give me a toss.
Your rigid grid supports my buttery melt
Thick-thighed love, no bony kneed svelte
You were corruption before I came
hot and eager to play your game.

What is this all about?

CW is pretty oldfagish clan as for today's standards. In September 2009 an corruption occured on BoD clan, it members became waffles lovers and that's ( in brief ) how CW was born.
So like, for anniversary ( second, but we ran out of tc last year :c ) of dat incident, I bring you pretty big event with rather cool prizes, splitted into 3 parts: Ingame tourneys & bets, replaymaking challenges and art showdown.

Art showdown

So here's something for arrrrrtists. There will be 4 simple tasks, we count creativity over skill so don't be shy and show us your projects. You also get special points for every challenge ( 3 for 1st place, 2 for 2nd, 1 for 3rd ). Your works will be judged by Powas, Aleks95 and Chicken89.
Keep an eye on thread for first task.

Task #1
Task #2
Task #3
Task #4

Points code:

9 points - Andrasabaka
2 points - BioEx

Prizes

Winner of each task gets 10k
Runner-up of each task gets 5k
+
Bonus 10k for player with highest amount of points

Wanna donate sum tc/items? Send tc to wafflebank/items to Powas

Other threads

Just check them

Ingame tourneys & bets
Replaymaking challenges
Comments
Last edited by Powas; Sep 16, 2011 at 04:09 PM.
retired
Does have to be a full tori ?
I mean like that ^
And does it have to the same pose ?(I mean if the criteria is only how complicated the set you made)
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Your task is to draw one tori from CW. Pose and display frame is your choice, judged is art- overall. Complexity of sets may grant you additional points.
Andrsabaka: I post results when I please. There's something called real life out of here.

Results:
1st - Andrsabaka
2nd - BioEx
Sending prizes

Task #3

Head texture. Simple stuff. To avoid getting from you premade ones, here is theme: Winter. Huge variety of possibilities. Size of head: 128x128, 256x256, 512x512 - bigger head - more details - higher chance to win.

Deadline: 16.09.2011
retired
Originally Posted by Andrsabaka View Post

img

im pretty sure this wasnt made by you and the immage is tooken from devian art or some other places in internet... u cant use the brush well for do everything and do such shitty flame effect... can you actually prove it been made by you?
Originally Posted by chicken89 View Post
im pretty sure this wasnt made by you and the immage is tooken from devian art or some other places in internet... u cant use the brush well for do everything and do such shitty flame effect... can you actually prove it been made by you?

I was thinking the same thing but didnt want to say it just in case I got disqualified or some shit.
We want evidence that you made it.
Also, you "drew" that image 1 day after the announcement.
Which would be weird because not even I can do that in one day.
Last edited by BioEx; Sep 13, 2011 at 01:18 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by chicken89 View Post

hah.this is very weak art
yes of сourse. I can prove it.

scan

and its psd file

+ click on the head to download tga file of it
Last edited by Andrsabaka; Sep 13, 2011 at 06:15 PM.