Ranking
I just made a kick as powerful as a double uppercut and sent it to jack =3
-----
BTW, does it confuse you when we're sending replays from our alts? I have a fuck load of them
Last edited by NexGamer; Jan 14, 2013 at 04:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
THIS IS FRIES BIATCH!
In serious need of a clan and sparring help...
Originally Posted by NexGamer View Post
I just made a kick as powerful as a double uppercut and sent it to jack =3
-----
BTW, does it confuse you when we're sending replays from our alts? I have a fuck load of them

It's not really a problem, as long as you don't mind being credited as your alt when I show them.
Woo! Can't wait to see it!
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Hey jack,

Im not able to go on toribash for a while but i want it showcased on toribash replay showcase. Can i pm you the link to my threaad? (If you know how to check pm's) also, i like the srt of progression replay. You will always be a pro in my books thanks jack

-trendy
Originally Posted by TrendyKill View Post
Hey jack,

Im not able to go on toribash for a while but i want it showcased on toribash replay showcase. Can i pm you the link to my threaad? (If you know how to check pm's) also, i like the srt of progression replay. You will always be a pro in my books thanks jack

-trendy

Thanks man, I was quite happy with that replay And if you could email the .rpl file to [email protected] with the subject of the email being "Toribash Replay Showcase" I'll get to it as soon as I can.
Loved the new replay showcase episode, it's really cool to know that there are people interested in playing the game to get better also neat replays you have there. The 400 distance one was pretty destructive.
Originally Posted by deathr0ad View Post
Thanks for the submissions guys, if you could email the .rpl files to [email protected] that would be great

i know its over week now, but can i still send replays to this e-mail?
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
i sent replay i wanted to say the way u say my name is Ab-noob 123 like abs bot no "s" & like a noob. 123 aswell plz dont forget to do wat i told u to do it on the email
SHES a BEAST I call her KARMA