Ranking
Original Post
how do you upload replays into forums?
How do you upload replays into the forums? I dont know if this belongs in begginer sanctury or rapid threads
right next to "post quick reply" you can click go advanced. click it and you will see this

like the picture says, click the icon highlighted, and a small window will appear. there you can select replays from your computer (you need to know where the directory you installed toribash in is for this), and then click "upload" on the right to upload them. close the window and make your post, it should have the replays attached
oh yeah
There's also a manage attachments button near the submit reply button that allows you to upload replays, mods, and images.
Originally Posted by error View Post
There's also a manage attachments button near the submit reply button that allows you to upload replays, mods, and images.

but i cant find any button that says submit replay
at the bottom of every thread, to the left is a "POST REPLY" button or "GO ADVANCED" as pusga said.
if you click on them and scroll below the typing window u see a field where a "MANAGE ATTACHMENTS" button is.

middle to the left.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Press go advanced scroll down and press manage attachments then press browse go on toribash files and then click the replay folder and the. Find your replay then upload it
I hate all games
Once you've done either of the things above,

this is where you upload them.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
ok if this works ill close the thread
Last edited by jkawig; Jun 21, 2015 at 05:13 PM.