Ranking
Original Post
Clan rank
How does clan ranking work? Is it the same as the Elo system? And how do we know how much we need to rank up?
Bringer of Hell
i think whenever you win a match in a clan war, you get points. the specifics and where to check them, i don't know.
just hover over the Rank in the Clan List to view the points and how many wars they've done.
There are people who ruin the atmosphere just by existing, you know.
When you finish a war to get points depending on a lot of factors like how many games you won and if you won the war and a bunch of others. More points higher rank
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I've been warring since the point system came out. (with my clan [xp] taking home a few of the awards for the Ecto challenge or whatever) I feel I have hardly learn how points are awarded, however point are awarded to a clan whether they win or lose. Hence why some clan are highly ranked when they really are not good enough to be in that position.

About how to get points, the more wins you get in the war the more points you get so if you win a war say 11-0 you might get 7 points and the enemy clan will get 4, you also get points based on how many players from your clan play in a war. The more members you have play in a war the more points you get. So if you solo war you wont get as many points as you would with everyone else in your clan.

To see your clans current amount of points go to the clan list and hover your mouse over the number of your rank, Obey is currently in 3rd so you would hover your mouse over the "3rd"

And if you were wondering Obey has 2423 point at the current time.

Hope I helped!!!
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
they are the points that u get in the clan wars they can rank u up
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .