ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I can't post!
I'm currently posting this on my iPhone. When I try to post on forums with my laptop it just keeps loading then the page goes blank and says I have no connection. But I do have connection the internet works fine.

Also I can't upload replays
I recently made the coolest replay ever. But whenever I try to upload it by the manage attachments, it starts loading and stops at 80 percent. I used to be able to upload replays but it doesn't work for me anymore. When it gets stuck at 80 percent after a minute it says lost connection even though I have connection. I know the replay is the right format but its still not working.
Curious aren't you.
maybe your connection is fluctuating on and off?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
maybe your connection is fluctuating on and off?

Definitely not
-----
It doesn't matter which connection I'm connected to, it happens to any wifi.
Last edited by apple123; May 15, 2015 at 12:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Curious aren't you.
have u tried connecting with a cable ?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Maybe Because you have AVIRA and you used Some hacks on Replays So aviro prevent it from loading ''Maybe''
Check your connection.
Maybe it is VIRUS.
Fire Fire !!!!!!!!!! Burn it up!
Originally Posted by FireTrailer View Post
Maybe Because you have AVIRA and you used Some hacks on Replays So aviro prevent it from loading ''Maybe''
Check your connection.
Maybe it is VIRUS.

no, it doesnt works that way.
people refer to "replay hacking" when u simply opened them in notepad or texteditor or whatever and changed some numbers. no hacks at all.
avira would not care about that in any way.
a virus would not only effect toribash's forum.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken