ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
No QI items
So, I know the Market has no QI items via the Marketeers, but it's only in packs or Full item sets, which I am not in particular searching for.

Question is, how do you purchase single no QI items for TC?

(Ex: Buying Elf Force without the required QI for TC)
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
The Elf Force was an Example. I'm talking about any No QI Force or Relax in general. Ex: Void or Pure, etc.
Fear sucks eggs
Individual items no-qi are not readily available. Some are via marketeers as show above but lots are not. :s

Best bet would be to keep an eye out for an event or similar that has the item you want as a prize since lots of those event prizes are no-qi. Or you could buy more qi and then buy the item normally.
I suggest you to buy the item normaly. Because You'll be on that level (qi) one time.
I bought No-qi Pure Force and Elf Relax. Wasted too much money.
The pure force is around 10k - 30kish in the forum and I bought it for 190k because of No qi.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Individual items no-qi are not readily available. Some are via marketeers as show above but lots are not. :s

Best bet would be to keep an eye out for an event or similar that has the item you want as a prize since lots of those event prizes are no-qi. Or you could buy more qi and then buy the item normally.

PFFT.

I guess I'll just wait to get to said QI range.

Thanks to everyone who posted in this thread. Closing.
Fear sucks eggs