Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] The legendary smith from ancient times: Volundr
Hello, I'm Volundr. I'm an old blacksmith who works hard to achieve recognition from gods. You see, I started from the bottom, drawing in the shadows, with a cheap computer and a cheaper mouse, but that's in the past, because a storm destroyed all of it. Now i'm slowly recovering but all my previous work is gone, I feel bad for that, but there's no time to worry, so, trough an exhausting search I found out that I can work from my cheapy phone, and this time I'll share it to you Toribashians, because this is how I'll redeem myself.

Software/hardware used: Infinite painter / Samsung galaxy Y

Free textures: All my free textures WILL BE mirrored.

Free - 2016

Dreaming Insect

Feel free to CnC, I'll update this thread once I make more textures!

Head request

Last edited by Volundr; Feb 4, 2016 at 08:32 AM.
mapping is almost as bad as mine D:

other then that

its ok

smooth it out a bit though

ideas:
more

colors
Software/hardware used: Infinite painter / Samsung galaxy Y

You have to be shitting me

But yeah that face is huuuuuuuge. Especially the nose. Work a bit with mapping, like Veoo said.
The shading is beautiful, I'm a big fan of the shapes. The color needs adjusting and the mapping needs a good deal of work.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Volundr View Post

Head request

Ringo Starr (since you're so good at big noses)
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Okay guys, first update! Smaller face, new nose, and antennas that look like horns!
Next time I'll be sure to map it right in the first try, remapping is harder than it looks.

Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Ringo Starr (since you're so good at big noses)

Haha, pretty hard to do with no references, I need one more rule, but if that's your request I guess I have to do it.

New request rule!
*Names are forbidden.
Originally Posted by Volundr View Post
Okay guys, first update! Smaller face, new nose, and antennas that look like horns!
Next time I'll be sure to map it right in the first try, remapping is harder than it looks.

Awesome update!
It looks a little bright, but contrast is good.
And the horn is really well done, nice job with the casting shadow
and the mapping is spot-on!
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I think the palette is kinda off and its not smooth enough

its kinda... pixel-ey

and that hair looks sooooo C/P even if you didn't C/P
i guess he can smooth it out a bit.. looking at it more, the highlights start to look like scratches