Toribash
Original Post
Hi, no-qi item question.
Is there a way to get a no-qi void force aside from buying full no qi void from marketeers?
You can buy it directly from the shop with steam cash.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
aside from that..
-----
Marketeers IS an actual guy? how does he get a hold of these no qi items?? He has a void force in his deac that I would be interested in purchasing but he hasn't been on since 2014.
Last edited by haha; Feb 12, 2016 at 04:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Anything you buy from the Torishop for USD will not have a qi restriction.
It costs 26 USD to buy the void force.

Alternatively, anything you find here are items without their qi restrictions (full void would be 2,000,000 TC).

Marketeers is an account used by staff members in the past (primarily MSquad) to provide the community with items that would otherwise be unattainable. It's a special account, not a specific person.

To answer your question, there's currently no other way to get the void force without its qi restriction.
Last edited by firebolty; Feb 12, 2016 at 05:05 AM.
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
To answer your question, there's currently no other way to get the void force without its qi restriction.

well theres is the option or winning an event which have void force as prize.
no u

You can simply google first, This has been asked a few times in the past 3-5 weeks.
But yea, basically what people have said is correct.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Thx! I thought it was like 100+ usd last time I checked. Also, is there a way to know when it's gonna go on sale? ^_^ sorry
Originally Posted by Kido View Post
well theres is the option or winning an event which have void force as prize.

True, but it seems he was looking to purchase.

Originally Posted by 6ixGod View Post
Thx! I thought it was like 100+ usd last time I checked. Also, is there a way to know when it's gonna go on sale? ^_^ sorry

If you're referring to Daily Sales, nope, no way to know.
yah, i just checked it out it says 26 usd but it's actually 52, firebolty i dont know why?