ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
TC
What are the 3 quickest ways of earning TC?
It's been on my mind for a while now!
Cheers!
i get all of my tc from winning events

made 200k in three days by winning events so it's a pretty good way of getting tc i'd say
8===D
I made more than 500k in 3 months of marketing, so I strongly recommend it. Dueling and betting are quicker ways to earn TC, indeed, but they are also very risky. Marketing, in my experience, is quite safe. I've only lost TC on two or three deals.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Marketing to me is the best, I made a million tc from doing marketing.And got me to full 512 joints and body
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
Depending on your skill and determination art is probably /the/ best way to make money.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
I agree with pig. It all depends on what your strong points are. If you aren't as amazing at playing multiplayer and or not an outstanding artist, you may want to resort to marketing as it is a pretty good method of gaining tc even though its time-consuming.
hey
the fastest way is dueling, but also the riskiest. All depends on skill.
2nd fastest is probably selfbetting, assuming there are pretty good bets.
3rd is everything left which is pretty slow. Check my recent trans when i go from 100k to 700k in an hour or so through dueling
-----
dont get discouraged if you lose all your tc, like any great poker player, they lost WAY more than they earned before they started winning. The same goes for a great dueler. I guarantee you're nowhere as good as you think you can be as a green belt, it takes time and experience and thats why I think alot of people dont duel and why there arent alot. They lose alot and they GIVE UP. They dont understand why they lose, and they blame the way their opponent plays. I really wish there were more duelers, because it really shows how much knowledge we have more than most toribash players. If you dont want to get shoveled? then dont. He's running? Comeback to him. All popular dueling mods are there for a reason and we duel in them for a reason. And as you lose TC you pick up moves and knowledge and prevent it from happening.my wresting coach once said, IF YOU DONT WANT IT TO HAPPEN, THEN DONT LET IT HAPPEN. if you dont want to become a great player, then dont. If you dont want to win, then dont. If you dont want to get shoveled, then dont. These principles dont only apply to dueling, but becoming a great toribash player in general, sorry for writing a wall of text but whenever someone talks shit to me and i ask them to duel me, they often refuse because they're scared deep inside, and most duelers know it, and thats why we duelers only duel other duelers.

/rant
Last edited by haha; Feb 17, 2016 at 05:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#iTemp, dueling is the quickest to make tc, just like artic said he made 500k in 3 months loll, i made 1kk in a day and 12kk in another day. It all just depends on your skill when it comes to dueling
dueling takes alot of skill. only people who are really good at the game can do it. I dont recommend dueling. you'll end up losing alot more than winning unless you're really good.

I recommend betting on good players or marketing. It took me like 2 years before i really started making profit from dueling but ended up making thousands of dollars so if you wanna spend 2 years wasting your life, you got it.