ES Recruitment Drive
just buy it from someone with $, exchange rates are really high now. once you have a foundation you'll never end up broke again as long as you are responsible with it
Your pal,
crith
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
[...] and 12kk in another day.

Abusing shmevin doesn't count!

Duel if you're good at the game, market if you're a visionary with patience, participate in events if you're committed and can think outside the box, make art if you're good at it.

Marketing is surely the safest way to earn TC in my experience, but it depends on you and what you're into.
Yea I agree with the guys saying dueling/betting is the fastest way but also the riskiest.

Probably not the answer you were looking for but the fastest reliable way would be to get an irl job, work a few hours, and then buy tc from the shop or a user here.
Work 5 hours/one day at $10/hour = $50 =500k.
Yea you could make that marketing or creating art but (looking at it purely as a matter of time spent) working a regular job and buying it is by far the fastest reliable and safe way.
Aight thanks guys I'll go with betting for now
I'm not over the top about TC,
But I just need at least 10k -20k currently.
Thanks for the suggestions guys!
-----
@Fallu, where can I find these events and what are they?
Last edited by SkipBySkip; Feb 19, 2016 at 07:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<ZENBOY123> "Skip"
<SkipBySkip> "Shit, what have I done now?
what i would recommend after getting 25k or so is to co host a betting server with a friend (with experience in hosting). once you get the hang of it and how to set up the server, you can start hosting your own.
trust me there's a lot of money to be earned
Ok, most, if not all, of the viable ways to earn Toricredits have been posted here and you guys are starting to repeat each other, so I'll close this thread.

Good luck getting TC.
Last edited by Arctic; Feb 25, 2016 at 04:43 AM.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???