Toribash
Original Post
[OLD] Sk8r Applications | CLICK TO APPLY!
Joining The Sk8r Club:
If you're wanting to join Sk8r, here's the place to make it happen!

It's strongly suggested that you hangout with us in [Sk8r] Discord before applying

We vote on apps in our private board and will give a verdict once the voting is complete.

[Sk8r] is keen to take on new recruits so step up to the stage

Application Outline:

About Me:
We like to know who we recruit, so tell us about yourself! bonus points if you skate

Toribash History:
Tell us anything that you feel is relevant information, this may include topics such as: alts, past clans, favourite mods, or any other topics relevant to Toribash.

Why Sk8r:

We want to know what made you choose to apply to Sk8r and make it clear why we should choose to accept you.

**We do not talk about applications in the thread, all applications are moved to their own thread in the private board. If your application has vanished pm neko because Sparky can't copy posts

instant invites!

Last edited by Fox; Sep 28, 2017 at 07:21 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Do not post in this thread unless if you are applying.
No votes.
No "This guy also applied to x!!!11111oneoneone!"
No "How is my application going" or "Am I accepted or Rejected?" I assure you that you will know it when we have made the decision.

If you need to tell us that y has also applied for x send me a PM containing a quote of the application.
Good bye and such.
Last edited by Tuna; Mar 18, 2016 at 02:36 PM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
[Vibe] Applications | want to join?
about me : my real name is mahmoud i am from egypt my first language is arabic i am friendly and i love making new friends ......... im not patient at all :/
toribash history : i had an alt for fun its called m0dy9 . i was in mecha clan but i exited it caz it went enactive . my favourite mods are mushu wushu aikido ABD twinswords joustingfixed (noob mod but fun) buxshu mushu. i am a big fan of sparring/tricking/parkouring and i like practising them too much and i play them most of my time.
Why Vibe: i felt that vibe is a very good clan very good rank members are so awesome and nice and i really wanted to be one of this awesome team
plz if i am rejected pm me
Last edited by mody9; Mar 18, 2016 at 09:14 AM.
Power Punch
About Me:
My name is Artem Gordinsky, Now I'm 14 years old and I live in Russia in Volgograd!
To be honest, I do not like my city and myself , and I want Russia to America , for example in the state of Los-Angeles, or in Hollywood. I'am liky sport, i like internet and I 'm in very good French school at 5(A).

Toribash History:
Tell us any relevant information, this may include topics such as: I don't have any alts accounts in toribash. My favorites mods is xspar, any freerun, aikidobigdojo,aikido, aikidosmalldojo.

Why Vibe:
I like meme boys and girls.
Attached Files
1HeadKick.rpl (41.4 KB, 8 views)
AntiShovel1.rpl (38.3 KB, 7 views)
Shovel1.rpl (54.6 KB, 5 views)
Spar2.rpl (575.4 KB, 7 views)
Decap7.rpl (38.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Joprell; Mar 18, 2016 at 12:58 PM.
You guys were denied. Aparently, it was funny to delete the previous message that informed you of this. Sorry.

Feel free to hang in irc though.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by mody9 View Post
about me : my real name is mahmoud i am from egypt my first language is arabic i am friendly and i love making new friends ......... im not patient at all :/
toribash history : i had an alt for fun its called m0dy9 . i was in mecha clan but i exited it caz it went enactive . my favourite mods are mushu wushu aikido ABD twinswords joustingfixed (noob mod but fun) buxshu mushu. i am a big fan of sparring/tricking/parkouring and i like practising them too much and i play them most of my time.
Why Vibe: i felt that vibe is a very good clan very good rank members are so awesome and nice and i really wanted to be one of this awesome team
plz if i am rejected pm me

Denied, you seem to new for us. You don't know any of our members.

Originally Posted by Joprell View Post
About Me:
My name is Artem Gordinsky, Now I'm 14 years old and I live in Russia in Volgograd!
To be honest, I do not like my city and myself , and I want Russia to America , for example in the state of Los-Angeles, or in Hollywood. I'am liky sport, i like internet and I 'm in very good French school at 5(A).

Toribash History:
Tell us any relevant information, this may include topics such as: I don't have any alts accounts in toribash. My favorites mods is xspar, any freerun, aikidobigdojo,aikido, aikidosmalldojo.

Why Vibe:
I like meme boys and girls.

Denied, no one knows you well enough to vouch and also you're banned
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
you are denieng me because i dont know much of vibe members?
i know srcheetah,sparky,fleshmon
and i want to join because i want to know more of the members
Power Punch
Originally Posted by mody9 View Post
you are denieng me because i dont know much of vibe members?
i know srcheetah,sparky,fleshmon
and i want to join because i want to know more of the members

You could always hang around in our IRC if you wanted to.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god