ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
My new head..
Just thought I'd release it, since you wouldn't be able to get it if it was added to ToriUpdate, simply because there's already a head for me on there.
Attached Files
Juntalis.tga (48.0 KB, 80 views)
Re: My new head..
Aww... i thought you were going to buy one off me
Guess ill cancel that order then
<( O )>
No, I made this prior to saying that to you. :P

I just wanted something decent looking in the meantime while I save up my credits.
Originally Posted by Juntalis
No, I made this prior to saying that to you. :P

I just wanted something decent looking in the meantime while I save up my credits.

I know im not cheap, but its worth it
<( O )>
well hell, heres mine too

HAMPA, PUT IT IN THENEST UPDATE< K

Attached Files
MowtenDoo.tga (64.0 KB, 28 views)
Originally Posted by MowtenDoo

It doesnt work like that anymore... You email it to hampa "[email protected]" and he adds it to a list of heads that can be downloaded with a tool in the toribash2.1 folder called ToriUpdate.exe
<( O )>
Originally Posted by Cevius

It doesnt work like that anymore... You email it to hampa "[email protected]" and he adds it to a list of heads that can be downloaded with a tool in the toribash2.1 folder called ToriUpdate.exe

yeah, but im in the same boat as junt, my heads already ingame, will the update install over the old tga?
Originally Posted by Cevius

yeah, but im in the same boat as junt, my heads already ingame, will the update install over the old tga?

No. not yet. Hampa is working on that and we should see something around that in the next few releases. Untill then tell your freinds to just delete your old head out of the heads folder. It should dl the new one then.

Also, use this instead of emailing it to hampa.... http://www.toribash.com/heads.php
<( O )>