Toribash
Ao no Exorcist Official Site had a countdown few days ago, now i know what it was.

Yay, it was announced by Jump Square a second season for Ao no Exorcist, the new season will cover the "Arch of the Impure King" and is scheduled for 2017.

Ad Image

I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
decided to pick Arcana famila still too early to say anything about it
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post
Dude finally, that is my favorite anime this season and no one has said a word about it xD

Yeah, It's been pretty over looked. I think that's just because so many people are hyping Re:Zero that a lot of people have not noticed a lot of the other anime from this season.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Yeah, It's been pretty over looked. I think that's just because so many people are hyping Re:Zero that a lot of people have not noticed a lot of the other anime from this season.

Should i start watching it?

Alderamin on the Sky

Alt title: Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou no Alderamin

The huge Katvana Empire is at war with the neighboring Kioka republic. In a corner of the empire, a young man is about be caught up in the flames of war. His name is Iwata Soroku. He's lazy, a philanderer, and he hates war. He's about as far from a soldier as you can get. On his way towards the next stage of officer's qualification exams, he and his childhood friend Yatorishino Igsem encounter the nurse trainee Harouma Beckle, Mashuu Tetrijirch, a member of the old military faction, and Torwey Lemion....

Source: Crunchyroll

TAGS:ACTION,FANTASY,BASED ON A LIGHT NOVEL, MILITARY

On going
Last edited by fireless; Aug 27, 2016 at 05:21 PM. Reason: you know me doing to much.
Anime United
I'mma check it when I'll finish clannad.
aeiou | #bantwin | twin's musical sense is like morning diarrhea
Originally Posted by Junko View Post
I'mma check it when I'll finish clannad.

don't forget After Story
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I am watching after story, to be exact.
aeiou | #bantwin | twin's musical sense is like morning diarrhea