Ranking
Tricerafi, I use -snip-.tv, although it is invite only so you'll have to find someone to invite you...
(I currently don't have any invites, but I'll be sure to get in touch with you when I do have some.)

Been re-watching Psycho-pass, never watched the 2nd season though so I'll see if that is any good...
Last edited by Tuna; Sep 18, 2016 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Added Psycho-pass and snipped link to torrent site.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
where is the best site to download anime?

i just watch kimi no na wa, the first half of the anime is rather confusing it took me a while to notice what just happen. For me the first half is rather bland. Things that get me hooked is the last half when the tension is increasing (like real fast) and a nice line and sentiment shared between each other.

Kimi no na wa

kissanime is alright but you have to download each episode seperately
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Tricerafi, I use -snip-.tv, although it is invite only so you'll have to find someone to invite you...
(I currently don't have any invites, but I'll be sure to get in touch with you when I do have some.)

Been re-watching Psycho-pass, never watched the 2nd season though so I'll see if that is any good...

please do so

Originally Posted by dank View Post
kissanime is alright but you have to download each episode seperately

i tried kissanime. But somehow the download estimating time increasing by minutes rather than decreasing. While on my previous site it runs normally
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
where is the best site to download anime?

https://www.nyaa.se/
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Been watching Eden of the east, only watched 1 episode and now I need to sleep but I really don't want to sleep and I want to watch more :C
Been meaning to watch it for ages, imgur gave me a prompt to actually watch it and so far no regrets.
>hints of season 2 of Taboo Tattoo

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Ultra Heaven

seriously check out this manga and tell me what you think, probably best mind fuck i've had in a while
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
>hints of season 2 of Taboo Tattoo

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

ಠ_ಠ

Such a taboo idea.
Cringy intesifies.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.