ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Tex/Art] Zezuru + New Logo
My first head in a while. I think it turned out pretty good.
I'm also trying to make myself a logo. My current idea is on both the flat and the preview picture.

Looking for some C&C :3

Edit: If someone has some good logo tutorials or good Adobe Illustrator tutorials I would love you forever.
Last edited by LWafflez; Jan 26, 2011 at 04:15 AM.
Looks like you made shapes and filled them with a color them in then mirrored them. I like the logo but the head is nothing special. Only thing that stands out is demon->Darker color or color burn
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Looks like you made shapes and filled them with a color them in then mirrored them. I like the logo but the head is nothing special. Only thing that stands out is demon->Darker color or color burn

Mapping it was most of the work.

Originally Posted by ferrock2 View Post
cool head, but the top sems to be pretty messed up

Toribash distorts the top of the head. I can't do anything about it.
Personally I think it looks great. It's smooth and has nice shading. I couldn't make something anywhere like it. 9/10
#Magnus - #Sigma
The logo is too choppy around the edges, other than that I think it's quite good.
No comments for the head, I think it's fine as it is.
Back for good.
Originally Posted by usimm View Post
The logo is too choppy around the edges, other than that I think it's quite good.
No comments for the head, I think it's fine as it is.

Ahh, I didn't mention that the logo isn't actually done. It was just a quick idea that popped into my head and as I was making the preview, I slapped it together quickly. I plan on making a vector version in Illustrator at some point.
Oh, alright. I like the design, you should go along with it.
Back for good.
Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
Toribash distorts the top of the head. I can't do anything about it.

Yes u can. make it larger... i think there is something that can help u on pate5 tut about that...
[JollyR] [GATA]