Toribash
Original Post
Transfer Questions
I've always wondered, is there anyway a mod or admin could transfer the post count of another account?

Here's an example
: Say you've had an account in the forums for a while, and racked up some posts. Is there anyway that same player could make a new account and have the posts transferred? Not the Qi just the posts?

Also, if you own an account, and would like to change the name of another account you have, to the name of the previous one. Is that possible

Example: Say I have an account named Blade. And I make another account named Sleven. And I happen to increase Slevens' Qi higher than Blades' and I want Sleven to be my main account. Is there anyway that Slevens' name could be changed to Blade? Since both accounts are owned by the same user?

I hope my questions weren't to confusing.
... i've never seen that happen before. and no, unless there is a huge problem, admins won't transfer QI. and surely not posts
Banksta (Reekondub) [Piratez]
Originally Posted by engar10 View Post
... i've never seen that happen before. and no, unless there is a huge problem, admins won't transfer QI. and surely not posts

Never seen what happen before?

And, it's just a thought. I figured it could happen.
Well the postcount can be edited manually, but that doesnt mean the posts will be transfered, too.

AFAIK you cant transfer the posts.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!