Ranking
Original Post
I need held
Hello everybody I have a windows 8 computer and i try to download mods for toribash. Now i could do this if i had a windows xp or 7 or whatnot but i cant. I have a windows 8 Please help someone There are lots of mods i would like to use!
We are all Lone Wolves Waiting to be freed From all the Horrible things we have now in this life
Yeah man I like to be held too. Also, try deleting all TB files, then reinstalling.
Minecraft is full of autistic 8 year olds -Goat 2015
No i mean not like that help like im asking a question. How do i install a mod for windows 8 toribash. It always go's to Open WITH folder. I want to drop the folder in how do I do it?
We are all Lone Wolves Waiting to be freed From all the Horrible things we have now in this life
Sorry im not to good with computers how do i do that again sslight?
-----
I copyed the file

and pasted it to the mods folder it dosent show up

HEEELP
Last edited by HyperBlood; Oct 26, 2015 at 09:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Or will it dosent let me paste it, How do i drop the file into the MODS FOLDER!!
copy the mods which u installed then paste them in here CGames\Toribash-4.95\data\mod then open the game then do ctrl+m then write the name of the mod u want in the search then click load
Power Punch
Number 1 I already tryed that. Number 2 Still no luck. Number 3 i have toribash 4.92
after i download the mod what shall i do? do i click it but it will say how do you want to open it. And i cant drag it cause my mods folder is in a compilation of other folders and i cant copy and paste it CAUSE IT JUST DOSENT WORK!
No, dont open it.
What you want to do, is go to the folder where it was downloaded to(usually downloads), and find it, right click on it and select "copy".
Then navigate to your toribash game files and go to data>mod> and right click there, and paste it.
Open up toribash and go to the mods menu, and find it. If it's not there then make sure you don't have 2 versions of toribash, and are pasting it in the one folder then opening thhe other toribash.