ES Recruitment Drive
like slaycon said, more organized. but seemed a tiny bit rushed.
like with the dialog speed lol. but i love it.
cant wait for next mod. also, theres more forest maps, is it okay if
we make some random forest mod fights as well?
I'd love to put a sword spar in the midst.
Last edited by Shikkumo; Jun 19, 2017 at 12:26 PM.
Aight im back to the community
time to make replays again after 1 month
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
Alright Fellas, My computer is fixed, i gotta a ton more storage and should be fine! Gonna get right back on finishing up that, episode 3. Just gotta record a few more fights. Everything is recorded just gotta edit it in. Also guys easy on the set changing all the time, (or at least wait till an episode is done) because its hard to familiarize characters that keep changing sets

Also the reason it's difficult to send mods in advance is because i'm coming up with the details of the story as the videos are created. I have a general idea of where the series is going but as far as where it's all taking place and mods. that stuff i come up with as it goes.

I do know where episode 4 is taking place so i'll get to work on finding a mod that fits it.

Its a "Forrest Camp" by the way so if none of you can find one/make one, ill make/find one

oh and Rcrichy you da man <3

I'll be adding an Update board to the main page btw so everyone can know what i'm currently doing.

That would be a sick mod (forest camp), gj with this series btw, it's very unique and fun to watch.
Name : Alex

Fighting Style : General Sparring (no pro or noob (in between))

Story : At birth, his farther was hunted down and ran away from his family. His mother didn't know what to call her child because. Hours later, she came up with a name and it was called Alex. At 6 years old, the village burnt down to the ground. When the house was in fire, Alex fell down and saw a wooden stick falling down. Fortunately, He survived but her mother took the impact for him. He cried for help but no one came. Eventually, She saw it hopeless for him to continue and asked him to leave. He refused but someone grabbed him out of the house and ran away. As he saw his life turned upside down, he vowed to find out who started the fire in order to get his revenge. 10 years later, he trained every day for hours and hours until he was prepared to go on his first mission. At 23, his masters put him to the test and he failed every single time. But one day, he finally passed.

My Characters personality : Short tempered, Likes to relax by lying on the grass in the sun and likes to work as a team or a individual

Will be my character be a regular? : Hell no

The easiest way to reach me : I use Discord, but with PM's, i feel more confident than Discord

-----
wait are the sign ups finished?
Last edited by Vertex; Jun 25, 2017 at 08:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Mod is almost done for those inquiring minds.
-----
Everyone do this assignment unless you're Haku. If you're Haku also known as "Tenshi'
You have a special Assignment that i'll message you on discord for or if I don't, then message me first.

Ok guys new mod is ready. Here's your job, do 2 replays you can choose from

tss_infiltrate_battle.tbm
tss_infiltrate_battle_2.tbm
tss_infiltrate_battle_3.tbm

Then do a Third one on:

tss_infiltrate_battle_drop_fight.tbm

Fight and Defeat the Golum

So that's 3 replays. Remember have fun, be creative, use your surroundings.
-----

Everyone do this assignment unless you're Haku. If you're Haku also known as "Tenshi'
You have a special Assignment that i'll message you on discord for or if I don't, then message me first.

Ok guys new mod is ready. Here's your job, do 2 replays you can choose from

tss_infiltrate_battle.tbm
tss_infiltrate_battle_2.tbm
tss_infiltrate_battle_3.tbm

Then do a Third one on:

tss_infiltrate_battle_drop_fight.tbm

Fight and Defeat the Golum

So that's 3 replays. Remember have fun, be creative, use your surroundings.

-----
This assignment is due July 16th
Attached Files
tss_infiltrate_battle.tbm (21.0 KB, 38 views)
tss_infiltrate_battle_2.tbm (21.0 KB, 33 views)
tss_infiltrate_battle_3.tbm (21.0 KB, 34 views)
Last edited by matarika; Jul 3, 2017 at 12:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
uke's hands are screwed for the tss_infiltrate_battle_drop_fight. might wanna fix that
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
mod is here
Attached Files
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297