Ranking
Originally Posted by Calco999 View Post
Congratulations guys. I hope to be able to participate in clan wars often

Nice, I can't wait to see you in up-coming wars!
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Hello everyone, newest member . BTW join time workers clash royale clan #2R22909C I totally didn't get payed for that advertising-------------------------------------------^
Originally Posted by xXTazXx View Post
Hello everyone, newest member . BTW join time workers clash royale clan #2R22909C I totally didn't get payed for that advertising-------------------------------------------^

Welcome m8, and guys be sure to focus on the clash royal part
I am just tryna fill up the clan its hard

Hello Taz, Welcome to the clan!
Thank you all very much <3. I love the atmosphere, and the skill level of everyone here is very high. I definitely plan on staying long term

Nice xD
Thank you all very much <3. I love the atmosphere, and the skill level of everyone here is very high. I definitely plan on staying long term

That's perfect. Please stay active on this thread and in-game to help the clan grow :-).
Btw guys, I think everyone's busy now days hope fully we will be alot active next month. Like we used to be.

Welcome to the clan Taz, hope you enjoy your stay!

AHHHHHH IT BURNS
Originally Posted by TiMEWoRKER View Post
Btw guys, I think everyone's busy now days hope fully we will be alot active next month. Like we used to be.

I'm close to be active again.