ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Know any ways to help me meet with shaders?
Well, my video card is an Intel 965, while an Intel 950 would be the minimum. I, for some reason can't run shaders. I tried running everything as administrator but it still doesn't work. My video card also says that there are no errors too. Is there any way to make this work?

Name: Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family
Chip Type: ^^^^^^
Approx. Total Memory: 251 MB
Current Display Mode: 1280 x 800 (31 bit) (60Hz)
Using Directx10
Last edited by Diabloh; Jan 17, 2010 at 05:08 AM.
A friend with weed is a friend indeed
[lit] [o] [ML]
That should actually run shaders, but as hampa said in the late versions the shaders run a bit too slow, so you might not get enough frame per sec is you activate it.

Otherwise, update your drivers here.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Well, the card itself can't have an update, and I'm in Windows Vista home basic, I also don't think I have a gfx driver.
The driver updates are also declining installations because I don't have the "minimum requirements" or "validated product" when I clearly checked with the right stats.
Last edited by Diabloh; Jan 18, 2010 at 05:54 PM.
A friend with weed is a friend indeed
[lit] [o] [ML]
As I said, update the drivers from the link i gave you.

That will allow the card to manage at 100%.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Weird...

I blame Vista.

This is one of Vista's "features", and as far as I know, you wont be able to fix it unless you try some other drivers...
It's nice that we have a reliable windows that has no problems at all.

Vox sucks

It's not a Vista problem, it's the driver itself.

Intel's drivers only work on unmodified chips, but most the GMA chips are changed by manufacturers.

You'll have to goto the website for your PC's manufacturer, find your computer's model on it & dig about for drivers.

Sadly the chances of them releasing a new driver a low, they normally only release a few after release then once they stop selling the machine they stop support.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Man,i have the same videocard and the same trouble. I just visited the intel web-page and selected uploading the last driver for my card. That's it :/