Ranking
I was worried about Death Parade, I'm glad I watched it all the way through. There just wasn't a lot of development or antagonistic measures taken. But it was indeed nice. Plastic Memories is an all time favorite for me. Enjoyed it a lot.

I found Your Name online to watch, so that's how I did. Wasn't in theater :P

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I was worried about Death Parade, I'm glad I watched it all the way through. There just wasn't a lot of development or antagonistic measures taken. But it was indeed nice. Plastic Memories is an all time favorite for me. Enjoyed it a lot.

I found Your Name online to watch, so that's how I did. Wasn't in theater :P

i guess it's up to taste and standards~

i could do that too, but i've been in the mood to watch anime in theaters, it's a
nice experience
i'm hoping to go watch Ghost in the Shell (1995) in the theaters in February, even
though i've watched it like a dozen times
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I watched Rosario to Vampire...it had no plot. Apparently the manga is decent but season of the anime literally had no relevant plot other than character introductions until the last 2 episodes. I gave it a 5 because it did have plot.

On the other hand I watched Maison Ikkoku which had a lot of plot. It dragged on a bit towards the middle but it was a pretty entertaining ride imo. Gave it a 9.
Last edited by Grim; Jan 26, 2017 at 02:33 AM.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
I watched Rosario to Vampire...it had no plot. Apparently the manga is decent but season of the anime literally had no relevant plot other than character introductions until the last 2 episodes. I gave it a 5 because it did have plot.

On the other hand I watched Maison Ikkoku which had a lot of plot. It dragged on a bit towards the middle but it was a pretty entertaining ride imo. Gave it a 9.

wasn't it all plot?

i love Maison Ikkoku! it was a slice-of-life type series, but i felt that there was
definite character development in every episode
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I haven't watched any non-shounen shows that were long enough to fully develop the characters and deliver satisfying closure for each story line. By the end of it I still liked every character as much if not more than when they were first introduced, even Mitaka redeemed himself in the end. Thinking of watching another longer show soon.
That was first anime besides Naruto or Yu Gi Oh I've seen. This was like, 5 years ago though. I literally watched it because hot anime girls and everything a teenage child would want.

Now that I think back on that show, it was really, really bad. Literally Echhi and that's all. They don't even hide it lmao.

Originally Posted by Grim View Post
I haven't watched any non-shounen shows that were long enough to fully develop the characters and deliver satisfying closure for each story line. By the end of it I still liked every character as much if not more than when they were first introduced, even Mitaka redeemed himself in the end. Thinking of watching another longer show soon.

i watched the series Touch not long after i finished Maison Ikkoku, maybe give that a try~
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
That was first anime besides Naruto or Yu Gi Oh I've seen. This was like, 5 years ago though. I literally watched it because hot anime girls and everything a teenage child would want.

Now that I think back on that show, it was really, really bad. Literally Echhi and that's all. They don't even hide it lmao.

oh, you're talking about Rosario+Vampire, was about to say..
and most modern series are shameless fanservice, people just tolerate it because
that's why they're watching, or because they found a waifu they like
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
i watched the series Touch not long after i finished Maison Ikkoku, maybe give that a try~

I'll check it out.

Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
oh, you're talking about Rosario+Vampire, was about to say..
and most modern series are shameless fanservice, people just tolerate it because
that's why they're watching, or because they found a waifu they like

At least they try to be funny though, also their mc's aren't trash and the girls aren't annoying.

Oh and I watched both seasons/specials of senyuu last night. S3 when? Also THAT was funny. Some of the scenes and retorts were hilarious.
Im watching an anime called Little Busters. I'm on episode, like, 7 of the last season (there is two). I usually watch Dramas for the sake of making me cry or feeling those kinds of feelings.

Well, this hasn't made me cry.. it's made me feel.. empty and depressed. I have a horrible head ache after watching for a while. I'm literally watching something fantastic crumble and fall apart into dust. I'm scared to finish this show because I'm feeling sick now.

Welcome to Key adaptations.

Because the world is pain, happiness is a lie, and your life is meaningless.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games