Toribash
Original Post
Where has GTBoxing gone?
I noticed over the weekend 10/24-10/28 GTBoxing disappeared off the
'[x] Official server' list...and I am quite perturbed. I started playing in 2008, got an account in 2009, and have played pretty loyally since, with some black spots. For all i can remember we had official servers with Jousting, zweilhanders, twinswords, and now, a mod called MSDS, where both players double grab a rotating pole and land flailing, dismembering kicks on one another. Not to mention, the more difficult mod for boxing called FightNight which sits empty most of the time. RealtoriBoxing is another example of a more complicated boxing mod, where your feet are free to flop around. This stuff just replaced GTBoxing(just because your feet are static)? Where you could always get a short line and challenging fighters (or the 'learner' noob) or the occasional hit-and-go leaner. At least it was bound in skill, no dqs, or dismemberments, or fracs. Just points, blocking, and striking. I was told
"Just host your own server."
But the problem with this "go f*ck yourself" philosophy is that I would sit without a single opponent for over 30 minutes if i were to start a boxing server; unprovoked.
Cmon guys, even if gtboxing wasnt the most skill based room, it was damn fun, especially against 2 players who know how to land their punches.

...just saying
bring it back...
Last edited by Sticksane; Oct 29, 2014 at 02:49 AM.
MAGNETS magnets MAGNETS